1.    #1  
    I tried to make a short video and the audio is way off sync. Any idea how to over come this?

Sorry if this is already posted somewhere.... I searched, but damn, there are so many posts here.....
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Was the recorder the only app open? If not the recorder probably requires enough resources that it needs to be the only thing running. I used it a couple days ago and had it freeze 2 times during recording. It would start up again after around 2 seconds but it's present in the video playback.
    I'm having problems with audio and video sync as well. Maybe overclocking has an ill effect on video recording? I have the uber kernel and around 40 patches
    I just recorded 2 videos with terrible audio/video desynchrony? And I also just recently installed the Uber Kernal patch and Used Govnah to the screen based scaling mode. Is it overclocking that ruined the sync between audio and video? I tried 2 short tests with different Govnah settings but couldn't replicate the problem....the videos I had problems with were a few minutes long, though, so maybe length is also a factor? Experts needed???
    I also have this issue on every video I record. Usually I record video with multiple cards open though.
    If this is a common problem without overclocking, does Palm know about it?