1.    #1  
    I don't have my usb cord with me right now and I emailed my self a couple songs from a PC.

My Pre downloads and plays the songs fine, but I can't find a way to save them to my phone so I can play it through the music player. Is there a wa to do this?

I am lost.
    More options for handling attachments in general would be a very nice feature.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Ive been able to send ringtones and mp3 files by using my number followed by @vzwpix.com, but this only works with verizon phones. Im not sure about what else to do otherwise. i take it the older non plus phones didnt come with a cord that charged with a round plug and usb connector on one end and the microusb connector on the other end.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer71 View Post
    i take it the older non plus phones didnt come with a cord that charged with a round plug and usb connector on one end and the microusb connector on the other end.
    They do, its just at the time had 3 hours between my classes and I wanted to add a few new songs on my phone so I can listen to them while walking, but I forgot my usb/charger cord at home so I couldnt. I emailed myself the songs from my Vaio but it looks like WebOS doesnt let you save .mp3 files. Kinda lame.
    If you can download the song...the pre usually puts it in the media/internal/download. Try Internalz to see if you can locate song...then move it to music folder???
    Oh c'mon guys, it's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings these days.---Fletch
    try downloads.nl or any mp3 download site and just redownload the song on your phone, as far as i know it is legal like playing roms as long as you have the rights to the song, so if you have them on your comp you should be able to legally download them like i do
    If you have Internalz on your phone then you can do this method.
    On your computer rename the mp3 to name.png, email this to your pre. Download the attachment, click the attchment, click copy to photos.
    Go to Internalz and in media/internals go to download folder, click on the song, select info then rename back to .mp3 at the top. Hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    If you have Internalz on your phone then you can do this method.
    On your computer rename the mp3 to name.png, email this to your pre. Download the attachment, click the attchment, click copy to photos.
    Go to Internalz and in media/internals go to download folder, click on the song, select info then rename back to .mp3 at the top. Hope this helps
    I guess you found the other way, which is rather complicated lol.
    ok, the above internals trick worked for me but my pre saved the song under "/var/luna/data/attachments/bucket-5/part-321909584960/" this is where i copied it from into "/media/internal/Music/ " and it worked. hope this helps someone
    Thanks, someone said mp3's got saved in a bucket somewhere and I had no idea where those buckets where.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyRuiz25 View Post
    ok, the above internals trick worked for me but my pre saved the song under "/var/luna/data/attachments/bucket-5/part-321909584960/" this is where i copied it from into "/media/internal/Music/ " and it worked. hope this helps someone
    yep, method worked nicely, although it took my a while to find it under so many buckets. Wish there was a patch for this now...
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyRuiz25 View Post
    This worked perfectly, thanks.