Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Thank you for your hard work on this. A donation was made.
    ETA?

Thanks.
    Will new instructions be posted with the new release?
    is this app still available i cant download it from here someone let me know plz
    From the first page of this thread in the instructions:

****04/25/2010 Download Update: All direct feeds (server) for Super PreKernel and other related products are temporarily down.

The superkernel app has been revised to hopefully to eliminate all together the 600 club error (app significantly revised and restructured) so downloads of all OS1.4 kernel and LunaSysMgrs will be suspended until alpha testing is complete. I need 600 club members only to start alpha testing immediately
    Quote Originally Posted by wright.dr View Post
    is this app still available i cant download it from here someone let me know plz
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    It is compatible with all version released of 1.4 (particularly new PreKernel App) which will be released within a few days after detailed alpha testing is complete.

soon grasshopper
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    eagerly awaiting the 600 club fix. I thought I was doing good felt a lot faster, without even realizing I was runnin at full potential
    looks like the links are active again for downloading...CAJ2008, Did you mean to make them active?
    former 600 club member here.

I've been running the super kernel alpha at 800mhz for the past 3 days. IT FLYS!!!

I haven't noticed any battery drain what so ever. It feels like a brand new phone!

Not sure if it is a bug due to the sk, but twice I had to restart my phone because the messaging app wouldn't load.. The icon would just light up, but never actually start. Didn't have an issue with any other app.
    So if we installed an earlier version, should we uninstall and re-install the new, updated app?
    I have used a several of the Kernels out there and so far this is definitely the fastest. I run a fixed 800 MHz and have uninstalled all governor and scaling apps.

Here are the high points...

1. Installs without issues, once the service and app are installed, installing or uninstalling any of the speed options is as easy as a single button tap.

2. Runs everything fast

3. Fixes hang/lag/luna restart on wakeup

4. Has very good battery load

5. Haven't had any heat issues.

So for I am really pleased and impressed. Great work Caj.
    Thanks again caj2008. Another well deserved donation sent your way... It took all of 10 minutes to uninstall and re-install the new. To quote a GEICO commercial.."so easy a caveman could do it!"
    am i a people too !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    the second gen. superpre kernel app is the bomb it works great without a hitch
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Thanks sir out of 600 club with patch...installed easily and works great....
    awww get some rest jeff you dont sleep enough ! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    new version worked great!
    Will try it out. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I uninstalled superkernel the same way I installed it. Everything seemed to uninstall. Checked cpu and it was still at 800MHz. Checked with internalz /var/home/root/ and "ockernel-bar.tar" still remains. Any ideas? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    I uninstalled superkernel the same way I installed it. Everything seemed to uninstall. Checked cpu and it was still at 800MHz. Checked with internalz /var/home/root/ and "ockernel-bar.tar" still remains. Any ideas? Thanks
    you have two ipks to uninstall . if your using preware to uninstal one will be in the app category and the other will be in services category
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη