Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I installed 800 via SH when first came out... I just replaced w/ Super PreKernal & cpu scalerultimate and my pre has been running hotter since using the super kernal... Any reason for that?
    I'm testing scaling at lower freq. Instead of the 500-800 and will report back but I'm getting to hot alarm from temp. Patch.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Please help:

I try to use the custom feed option in preware but when i try to update the feed i get an error .... "server returned error: HTTP/1.1.404 not found".

any ideas?
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Another happy 600MHz club member /2399851-post236.html who is now in the 800MHz club! whoo hoo.
    No problems to report, donations sent.

PS. post #6 and I didn't waste space in this active thread with garbage to do it. I'll eventually get to #10 and see what all the fuss is about. hint hint nudge nudge say no more....
    600 club member!

Me too

Im on german O2 1.41 webos, and have the same problem.
    Whatever I tried, it stays at 600Mhz.
    I've been reading all about the problems going on with installing the super prekernel,it seems like somethings aren't complete 100%,nevertheless, I know caj2008 will have a solution for this minor problem. I haven't actually did the installment yet,because I'm waiting on my replacement phone sometime next week. I hope this issue will be resolve by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    I've been reading all about the problems going on with installing the super prekernel,it seems like somethings aren't complete 100%,nevertheless, I know caj2008 will have a solution for this minor problem. I haven't actually did the installment yet,because I'm waiting on my replacement phone sometime next week. I hope this issue will be resolve by then.
    there was already a solution to the problem , but inadvertantly the wrong ipk files were used in the feeds, so now there is a little clean up to be done.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    there was already a solution to the problem , but inadvertantly the wrong ipk files were used in the feeds, so now there is a little clean up to be done.
    I know this procedure is a complicated one... takes a lot of time and effort,you guys will figure it out. good lookin out.
    All i try, i stays on 600 MHz. Im in germany with O2.
    You have an solution? I use only WOSQI.

How can i get SPK with Preware?
    Works Great. Thanx A Lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukram71 View Post
    All i try, i stays on 600 MHz. Im in germany with O2.
    You have an solution? I use only WOSQI.

How can i get SPK with Preware?
    Some people are lucky enough to install without any problems.while some is seeing 600mhz after installing the 800mhz mod. I would suggest a clean sweep with the doc,try installing the 800mhz kernel mod without using the super pre kernel for now.until thing get better situated. Hope everything works out ok. Has for the SPK... have no idea on how you can make that happen.
    i've sent the pm. thanks for the hard work guys!!!
    600 club member! pm sent
    In this 600 club.. dying to see how 800Mhz feels..
    Donation sent! Thanks for all the hard work, guys! This really turns the Pre into a monster!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    does anyone have the file for the 600 club? I can't seem to access the link from the PM. Thanks again guys! Donation comin soon
    Does it matter if you use the latest version of WebOSDoctor? My phone has 1.4.1.1, but my doctor version is 1.4.0. Not sure whether it matters or not....
    After installing, my universal search is messed up. I can't search contacts. It just brings up a blank line. In order to use universal search I have to click on the text. Even after removing this I still have the problem. Anyone have a solution?

Running 1.4.1.1
    Last edited by musicguy; 04/24/2010 at 04:34 PM.
    thank you for this app, am going to give it a try once I uninstall the older 720 ipk. I installed the 720mhz ipk and my boot time went from a few minutes to under a minute.
    it normal for the 800mhz setting to lock up your pre plus when you try to back it up? temp is staying between 100-113 degrees fahrenheit. I installed superkernel and guess I will unpatch then patch the 720 as I know the original 720 worked fine with my verizon palm pre plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Universal search gets broken when there is a corruption in the system (system files) usually but it can also be hardware (rare). I would do WebOSDr (that usually works)...but if you need help I can help you troubleshoot, set up a gmail account and send me your email address and I can help you by gtalk. I have solved this issye before from a patch corruption issue.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah I found a thread about it and saw that WebOSDr is what'll fix it. Kinda annoying, but that's life. I think the problem has to do with installing the overclocking via command line and uninstalling it from Super PreKernel.