Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    Are they available in Preware?
  2. #2  
    no
    EOM
  3.    #3  
    It would make things so much easier if they were!!..
  4. #4  
    theyre not supposed to be easy theyre dangerous and could brick your phone
  5. #5  
    By the way it seems, they don't want it to be in Preware. Sounds good to me.
  6. #6  
    There are a lot of precautions, and things to take into consideration before installing the 720/800 Mhz Patches. Everyone should read and understand everything in the forum post containing the patches before installing. Preware makes things easy, but this kind of mod is not to be taken lightly.
  7. ceeskaz's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #7  
    I did the 800 patch last night... worked easy and great... dont need preware
  8. #8  
    there is actually an app coming out with all kernels available with in the app !! its called SuperPreKernel app
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #9  
    should be out tonight or maybe tomorrow
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    there is actually an app coming out with all kernels available with in the app !! its called SuperPreKernel app
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    should be out tonight or maybe tomorrow
    On preware??
  12. #12  
    ahhhhh......... should be out tonight or maybe tomorrow
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by keltik33 View Post
    There are a lot of precautions, and things to take into consideration before installing the 720/800 Mhz Patches. Everyone should read and understand everything in the forum post containing the patches before installing. Preware makes things easy, but this kind of mod is not to be taken lightly.
    Makes sense!!
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    should be out tonight or maybe tomorrow
    Question: I have the 720mhz kernel now on Verizon 1.4.0. Will I need to uninstall the 720mhz kernel before installing Super PreKernel and using it to install the 800mhz kernel?

    Thanks!
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    By the way it seems, they don't want it to be in Preware. Sounds good to me.
    We added custom feeds to Preware specifically to enable anyone to distribute anything for Preware inclusion. So it's up the the developers whether they want to distribute something via Preware. There are a number of apps (CPU Scaler and Mode Switcher) which are distributed that way today.

    Note that you get a big disclaimer when you add a custom feed, cause we then have no control (from a security point of view) over what ends up on your device, and no way to alert you to any problems with an application in a custom feed.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions