1.    #1  
    I remember seeing a post somewhere about an extended life battery that fits in the standard pre back shell and that the touchstone shell will fit around.

Can anyone refer me to this battery and if it's life increase is worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    I remember seeing a post somewhere about an extended life battery that fits in the standard pre back shell and that the touchstone shell will fit around.

Can anyone refer me to this battery and if it's life increase is worth it?
    Seidio 1350mhz, fits inside stock case, adds just a hair of weight, and just enough extra battery life for me. Although i'm around a touchstone or wall socket all day long, my battery hardly ever goes sub 50% before bedtime. BTW i'm a medium usage user.
    My understanding is that this one is pretty good:

Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery For Palm Pre and Palm Pixi [HLI-PRESL]

Don't have it yet, but ordering it is on my to-do list.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    My understanding is that this one is pretty good:

Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery For Palm Pre and Palm Pixi [HLI-PRESL]

Don't have it yet, but ordering it is on my to-do list.
    I can confirm that, it's the best deal and quality is great!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Will the Mugen 1400mAh work with the touchstone?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Yes, the 1400 works with the Touchstone.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Looks like a great deal! It's that or the Seidio Innocell 1350 Extended Battery. Maybe i'll wait for some more reviews on the Mugen.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Both work great and you will get more out of each. I have heard good things about both so which ever one you get a better deal on, grab it and you won't be disappointed.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    i have the mugen and i feel like it makes the battery life just a tiny bit better. its worth it to have 2 batterys definitely though (extended or not)
    Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

Special Offer for precentral users:

use PIXISPECIAL coupon code for 7% Discount and Free Shipping worldwide!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shineon View Post
    Looks like a great deal! It's that or the Seidio Innocell 1350 Extended Battery. Maybe i'll wait for some more reviews on the Mugen.
    I think you can pick up the Mugen for less than what it would cost you to order a second stock battery for the Pre.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I think you can pick up the Mugen for less than what it would cost you to order a second stock battery for the Pre.
    You Can get it cheaper, Especially with this disount Below

Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

Special Offer for precentral users:

use PIXISPECIAL coupon code for 7% Discount and Free Shipping worldwide!