1.    #1  
    I am a newbie here, just two days into a pre plus from verizon.

Does anyone know of an app that will turn the speaker/sounds and wifi/bt on an off according to a set schedule? I would my phone to be silent at night but automatically turn on sounds in the morning so I don't forget to do that.

I appreciate your help with this.
    --arniep
    Check the HomeBrew thread for an app called Mode Switcher. I use it for just what you're wanting to do. I have a Work Mode that has half volume and wifi on, Default Mode that has full volume and wifi off, Bedside Mode that turns off wifi and data but leaves my ringer at full volume.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Second vote for Mode Switch. Its a great app.
  4.    #4  
    Can you set a schedule with this app?

Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Check the HomeBrew thread for an app called Mode Switcher. I use it for just what you're wanting to do. I have a Work Mode that has half volume and wifi on, Default Mode that has full volume and wifi off, Bedside Mode that turns off wifi and data but leaves my ringer at full volume.
  5.    #5  
    I cannot seem to find this app. DO you happen to have a link for it?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gpgyo View Post
    Second vote for Mode Switch. Its a great app.
    Hi Arnie,

I don't think I can post links yet (not enough posts) but thread for it with the installation instructions are located under PreCentral Forums > WebOS Software and Chat > Homebrew Apps > Mode Switcher

I just installed it on my Pre+ and it works great! I have two modes, one for bedtime with all notifications off & ringer on and then one for meetings.

Good luck!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks. I did finally locate and install it. Took me a bit to get it to work, but that is justs because of my newbie-ness. I did manage to get a profile to show up on my launcher for testing. Now I don't know how to get it off my launcher. Any ideas?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by vidahlia View Post
    Hi Arnie,

I don't think I can post links yet (not enough posts) but thread for it with the installation instructions are located under PreCentral Forums > WebOS Software and Chat > Homebrew Apps > Mode Switcher

I just installed it on my Pre+ and it works great! I have two modes, one for bedtime with all notifications off & ringer on and then one for meetings.

Good luck!