1.    #1  
    How many people are using this app? Does it work for you or not? Would you recommend it over the actual 720/800mhz kernels? I was thinking of installing it on my phone, but I want some feedback first.
    personally I use the new 800 .ipk.. Takes 2min to install and you'll never look back!! This makes using/owning a pre worth it in every way. I would use the new .ipk and install it that way I'm sure you would never get these same results from that program.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I use the 720MHz kernel....and then I use CPUscaler and can set it to 720 or 800, or have it scale...runs like a dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by paliotte View Post
    How many people are using this app? Does it work for you or not? Would you recommend it over the actual 720/800mhz kernels? I was thinking of installing it on my phone, but I want some feedback first.
    Just look at the official forum for supporting those kernels. It has 125,000 posts and 1.5 million page views. You will get all the feedback you handle from here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...install-b.html

Last time I checked, I think close to 15,000 people had downloaded the faster kernel. I'd say that's a major hit and a ringing endorsement for the developer.

You will get much more info if you check the thread link above to see what others are saying.

And that reminds me... has everyone that is using the faster kernel sent $10-$10 to 2008 in appreciation for developing those speedy kernels? Do you realize they have already updated it for th 1.4.1 release, and they continue to provide 24x7 to all of us through the thread link above...
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 04/05/2010 at 11:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by paliotte View Post
    Here is where you donate to the kernel developers

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=WHH6TYNU58J2S
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Just look at the official forum for supporting those kernels. It has 125,000 posts and 1.5 million page views. You will get all the feedback you handle from here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...install-b.html

Last time I checked, I think close to 15,000 people had downloaded the faster kernel. I'd say that's a major hit and a ringing endorsement for the developer.

You will get much more info if you check the thread link above to see what others are saying.

And that reminds me... has everyone that is using the faster kernel sent $10-$10 to jas2008 in appreciation for developing those speedy kernels? Do you realize they have already updated it for th 1.4.1 release, and they continue to provide 24x7 to all of us through the thread link above...
    Here! Here!
    Last edited by 2sslow; 04/05/2010 at 11:34 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    You should at least get the name right its caj2008!
    oops, I fixed. Now you can delete your resonse and no one will ever know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    oops, I fixed. Now you can delete your resonse and no one will ever know.
    Good idea, I'll keep it a secret.