Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 685
  1. #61  
    i also am only getting 600
  2. #62  
    I figured this was the case...if my computer ever reboots I'll see if that fixes it! I'd thank you, but on the mobile site now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you need to unplug phone while its rebooting othwise this happens . Its the novacom driver . Reboot phone and computer
  3. #63  
    Same here - 597.68


    root@palm-webos-device: cat /proc/cpuinfo
    Processor : ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l)
    BogoMIPS : 597.68
    Features : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp
    CPU implementer : 0x41
    CPU architecture: 7
    CPU variant : 0x1
    CPU part : 0xc08
    CPU revision : 3
    Control reg : 0xc5387f
    Aux control reg : 0x42
  4. intlstyle's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you need to unplug phone while its rebooting othwise this happens . Its the novacom driver . Reboot phone and computer
    i tried that.....and i dont get anything i am downloading dr now, but i hope i dont have to use it.
  5. #65  
    ok then uninstall the 800 kernel or 720 and then check to be sure that your at stock speed and try opening webos and drag and drop ipk into webos QI and hit install this method should work. Then after the reboot open webos QI and go into options , device management and check that its showing in there then check cat /proc/cpuinfo . If this method does not work I'm not sure what's up?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ok then uninstall the 800 kernel or 720 and then check to be sure that your at stock speed and try opening webos and drag and drop ipk into webos QI and hit install this method should work. Then after the reboot open webos QI and go into options , device management and check that its showing in there then check cat /proc/cpuinfo . If this method does not work I'm not sure what's up?
    Thanks, I'll give it a try and report back.
  7. #67  
    So dragging and dropping the ipk could make a difference? (instead of file/add)

    joe
  8. #68  
    I had this happen and had to doctor my phone as well. Not sure why its doing this unless you previously had the luna 600 and did not uninstall first.. Have you ever used any 600 speed ?kernel ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #69  
    No difference, still 597.68.

    Could it be a hardware issue? O2 UK Pre, 1.4.1

    I have recently doctored, and have not used the 600 kernel.
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdworsky View Post
    So dragging and dropping the ipk could make a difference? (instead of file/add)

    joe
    not sure but that's how I installed it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #71  
    I had 600 ipk installed previously but uninstalled AND checked speep via linux at 500, before installing 720 ipk. I am trying drag/drop method now.
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by michael.schumacker View Post
    No difference, still 597.68.

    Could it be a hardware issue? O2 UK Pre, 1.4.1

    I have recently doctored, and have not used the 600 kernel.
    try running the repair utility with override compatibility checked. It will remove your patches but leave everything else intsct. This may work for you .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #73  
    Heh, im getting a mounting error and a reboot mid ipk install... that normal?
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I had this happen and had to doctor my phone as well. Not sure why its doing this unless you previously had the luna 600 and did not uninstall first.. Have you ever used any 600 speed ?kernel ?
    Thanks for the help Shadavis08 - yes, I previously had the 600MHz IPK installed, but followed the uninstall instructions, completely powered on/off, confirmed running at 500, then installed. But at least one of the other posters has never had a 600 on there?

    joe
  15. Stormbot's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by michael.schumacker View Post
    No difference, still 597.68.

    I have recently doctored, and have not used the 600 kernel.
    I have same issue... I just doctored my phone, installed preware, then installed 800mhz ipk... now my thing is reading it at 598.68. Damn!

    I never even had 600mhz patch previously.
  16. #76  
    @fumanchu yes that's normal if you read the directions you would know that
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. #77  
    i have never had anything installed previously. i am still getting 600. the phone works fine it appears, its just not at the 720.
  18. #78  
    I had the 800 before the 1.4.1.1 (uninstalled) and today loaded the 720 and J Rob's battery temp patch and no issues!

    Edit - just double checked and BogoMIPS : 717.22
  19. #79  
    do yall have the cpu scailing patch installed ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. #80  
    ok tried drag and dropping 720 ipk, same result (600) in linux reading. Going to try another FULL shutdown but i'm guessing it won't change. I'll report back if it does.

    Thanks Shadavis08 for your help, although it appears there are underlying issues.

    -Ive never had cpu scaling installed.
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions