Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435
    Quote Originally Posted by ChilinMichael View Post
    I ended up using Webos QI 2.9 and that worked perfectly...when I hit uninstall...it actually uninstalled. I hate to say this, but I'm liking WebOS QI 2.96 a LOT more than the new one...it actually does what it's told to.
    Except for putting files in the correct directories where they are supposed to be.

Be careful using something that is OLD, it's OLD because there were necessary changes.

One of which is location of some of the files!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Has anybody had issues with Bluetooth A2dp connections?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmcchristian View Post
    Has anybody had issues with Bluetooth A2dp connections?
    Could you describe in detail the issue you are having? I or others may be able to help or at least confirm similar experience that may help lead to a solution if one is not already available.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    caj2008 -- With SPK now working well, do you think you should update the first thread here to point to SPK and remove the individual ipk files... (so that there are fewer legacy versions of the kernel around and less people bugging you for help with old stuff?) Just a thought....

... maybe the sh versions too.
    thank you