1.    #1  
    If I use the Facebook app from the app store, my pages are fine, they are fine with the mobile app from facebook itself. If I type my address into the web browsers url section, my page comes up in German, not just mine all of them. I 1st noticed it when I sent myself some links in an email, but its only happening to facebook. I've checked all my language and regional settings, and everything is fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Mike
    are you on o2 UK? when keying in a search term into the web app my results often come up as german.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1976 View Post
    are you on o2 UK? when keying in a search term into the web app my results often come up as german.
    No I'm using the US version of everything. The apps from Palm for F'book are ok, but they lack the robustness of the F'book site. It's some of that robustness that I need from accessing the actual site. (ie: the app for F'book won't allow me to see my Fan Pages.) I could do that in a real web connection, but not in German.
    wow, that is super weird, cause since you have a us pre i don't think you are even given an option on the first initial start up where you would make your palm profile for the first time to even have a German option.
    On the facebook page, have you tried scrolling down to the bottom and changing the language?
    Yep I'm on o2 and when I use the universal search in the browser the results come in Google Germany. How do we fix this bug?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    On the facebook page, have you tried scrolling down to the bottom and changing the language?
    I tried that, but it directs me to the login page (in German), and I was afraid to do anything in case it would somehow change my regular web log in.

Oh, bother, guess I'm stuck with the Palm Facebook app for now.