1.    #1  
    Has anyone used overclock with the new bug fixes? How is it?
    maybe, my pre updated last night and the 800mhz patch wasnt removed :-( I didnt want to update, but it did it on its own.
    I was holding out on updating it, but did not do the Linux configuration to stop auto update, and as a result my pree did it on its own when i was sleeping last night. haven't checked the processor speed yet to see if my 800 patch is still working, but it still feels like it is and very fast.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I'm using the 600 Mhz patch. I think it's the safest for now as that's the only thing recommended by the devs for now.

I think the speed is great. I don't know how 800 Mhz can improve the speed as this is the fastest my Pre has ever been, but it would be nice to have it running 800 Mhz!
    I was forced in to updating last night cause i didn't do the Linux command to stop the update, but once i had woken up and found that my phone had updated it self i had reinstalled the 800 patch and i am flying on my phone, and to tell you the truth i think my pre is running cooler then just stock kernel
    Done and working
    Posted in main thread too