1.    #1  
    I uninstalled the 800MHz so that i can do the 1.4.1 update, and it surely seems that im running back at 500MHZ cause the phone is dragging again. However how do i double check this? How do i find what speed my pre is running at?

Thank You
    you can use weboss quick install go to linux commandline and enter this: sh /media/internal/documents/scaleinfo

that's 1 way
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    enter this in commandline without quotes of course "cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq"
    Last edited by 063_xobx; 04/02/2010 at 05:28 PM.
    I still have not updated cause I'm waiting for an compatible 800 patch to work with 1.4.1.1, but i am tempted on doing so, but just keep telling my self that the update is not big enough to lose my 800 patch. hope i can hold off lol
    i didnt update because i didnt need any of the bug fixes and dont want to slow my pre down so im waiting for it too
  6.    #6  
    Awesome, thanks fellas,

I assume 50000 means 500mhz
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I still have not updated cause I'm waiting for an compatible 800 patch to work with 1.4.1.1, but i am tempted on doing so, but just keep telling my self that the update is not big enough to lose my 800 patch. hope i can hold off lol

I removed my theme, ran the emergency patch recovery, updated to 1.4.1 and then installed the 800 mhz patch and so far my Pre has ran perfectly and QUICKLY!!!!