1.    #1  
    When is palm going to fix the camera so it will capture documents and other media that you want to carry with you?
    what kind of media would you need a camera to take theres a flash partition for that
    jjjamrio is really James Bond, and is trying to steal government documents.

What kind of question is this? Are you expecting some kind of amazing OCR from a smart phone?
    May be some day we can get that business card reader like what the iphone has now where you take a picture of the card and it loads it up in your contacts

BTW 063 xobx, i love your new avatar lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    May be some day we can get that business card reader like what the iphone has now where you take a picture of the card and it loads it up in your contacts

BTW 063 xobx, i love your new avatar lmao
    yeah it's just one of those "how did that get through" things
    Yeah, big time.... well maybe not so big lol
    hey it doesnt say whether theyre turned off because it's too big or too small so it could be either
    lmao nice, only in America we can get away with this lol
    yep i love my freedom of speech almost as much as my right to bear arms
  10.    #10  
    The Iphone and many others do a great job of capturing documents, photos, articles white boards etc that you need to send to someone now or to have with you to continue your work and all you have with you is your Pre
    Hey jjjamrio as much as I think the Pre is great there have been so many times when I needed it to function as a document saver and the camera was worthless. I hear ya.

Palm does have a suggestion page on their website so that would be a good place to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    Hey jjjamrio as much as I think the Pre is great there have been so many times when I needed it to function as a document saver and the camera was worthless. I hear ya.

Palm does have a suggestion page on their website so that would be a good place to start.
    What are you guys talking about? Do you want it to do OCR? I mean, if you take a photo, it does a good job of focusing in on the document/board and you can view it as a photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    yep i love my freedom of speech almost as much as my right to bear arms
    And please remember the right to arm bears.
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Yes, I want my phone to OCR documents off a printed page. Yes, I'd like a zoom on the camera. Yes, I want to scan barcodes. Yes, I want google goggles, street view, and augmented reality. Want want want!