Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 13 ... LastLast
    yea mine works fine with the 800mhz patch everything ship shape. Pre no disasemble
    I just want to say thank you to all the developers who contributed to AUPT and all the patches for yet another Homebrew success after a Palm webOS update!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    all patches working...
    All my patches now updated. Big thanks to the whole crew for getting them up so fast.
    I cannot get the SMS Tones per Contact or the Date as Carrier String to install.

For some reason the Date As Carrier String patch didn't update to a placeholder either.

Additionally, I get an IPKG error when trying to install OR uninstall the SMS Tone per Contact patch.
    All patches updated correctly but the following patch doesn't seem to work.

Camera - Simple Shutter Sound Off ( I still get the shutter sound when taking pictures)

Other than that everything else went smoothly thank you to all!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    It seems that when a patch fails to install (or update, perhaps I should say), Preware stops there and won't try to install the remaining patches unless you uninstall the patch that could not be updated. Would be nice if it finished everything and then showed me the failures. Maybe I should post this in the Preware thread.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    ok i may have a fix for u patchers
    go into usb partition and deleate those nasty lil txt file for aupt or the patch log idk then it should fix with epr try that
    Confirm the character count in messaging not compatible with 1.4.1
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Broken Patches:

Browser Multi Mod
    Calender Default to Month View

it shows I have 3 updates for the Hide "____X____" App in launcher, but none of those apps showed up. (Nascar, Sprint TV, etc)
    Patches that I cannot update due to ipkg errors:

Character Counter
    GestureClick Context Menu
    Multi Mod
    No Auto-Off While Charging
    SMS Tone per Contact

Any advice or help?

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    when I updated to 1.4.1.1 all of my patches are gone except facebook chat one it's like they were uninstalled so I'm gonna restart my phone again and then install them again but it's all good
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rykatemom View Post
    Patches that I cannot update due to ipkg errors:

Character Counter
    GestureClick Context Menu
    Multi Mod
    No Auto-Off While Charging
    SMS Tone per Contact

Any advice or help?
    I get ipkg errors for character counter, pretty much everything. But I did forget to undo patches and theme before I updated, I had the 800MHz patch and all that good stuff... i think EPR will fix this for me. I really don't want to have to use doctor for the first time.
    com.drhouse.lupus
    I keep getting ipkg index corrupted error. how do I fix this so I can install the patches? Only about half work.
    I was able to update my patches just fine for those (15 of the 30ish i use) that were updated for the new webos. Other than that, just wait till they are updated.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Dang, this update really broke a lot of stuff.
    com.drhouse.lupus
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    My 'bad' patches:
    - Change EV icon to 3G.
    - Character counter
    - a handful of others I'm blanking on now.

I'll be patient. I'm sure all of this will sort out in time like it always has.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    After using EPR and finding all my patches again, most of them are going without a fuss. The only one I've gotten an IPKG error with is Character Counter, and I use that extensively...
    com.drhouse.lupus
    Only bad one for me so far is the message to landscape. I get that ipkg error. Everything else seems to work or is a placeholder.
    Quote Originally Posted by yokken View Post
    Dang, this update really broke a lot of stuff.
    so because the patches were not updated fast enough for you you say already that this update broke alot of stuff,,,,o man.
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 13 ... LastLast