Use the Anticipation Thread until webOS 1.4.1 is released.
Please post your feedback about the new webOS update into the appropriate forum:
• webOS 1.4.1 New Features & Changes
• webOS 1.4.1 Issues
• webOS 1.4.1 Discussion
• webOS 1.4.1 Patch Discussion
There will be some differences between the different carriers and models so please post your carrier and model.
The developers tell us that you may not need to remove the new AUPT patches before the update but you still need to remove any themes and you MUST REMOVE ANY OVERCLOCK PATCHES
Remove all Patches and Themes - From Getting Started: WebOS Quick Install:
1. Remove themes. Click Tools → Themer → Revert to Default
2. Remove all patches. Click Tools → Tweaks → Run EPR → Luna Restart
Remove all Patches and Themes - From Getting Started: Preware:
1. Remove themes. Tap Installed Packages → Theme → Tap your theme → Remove → OK → OK
2. Remove all patches. Tap List of Everything then type "emergency" and tap Emergency Patch Recovery → Install
3. Restart your phone. Press these buttons at the same time: Orange-Sym-R
Please post only specific issues you have had with the new webOS in this thread including details about when the problem occured, what you were doing, etc.
Big thanks to Milominderbinder for providing the format for these official threads!