Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast
    Omg what is with this update my pre just exploded!!!!
    April fools!!!
    Ok that was weird it double posted and de-capped my post which I can understand cause all caps is rude but I was just joking around.
    Last edited by lightmagick; 04/01/2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Changing double post
    you tube video downloads patch won't install, but I can still download you tube videos. Was you tube video downloads a part of 1.4.1? I didn't see it on the changelog
    I don't know if this had something to do with the update or what, but I can't hear any system sounds, if I adjust the slider in the sound settings it makes a shutter noise instead of the Pre alert tone.

EDIT: Well I restarted, and now the shoosh sound works, but if I plug it in to charge etc it doesn't make a sound.
    Can anyone explain why engadget app isnt working now for alot of people?? Mine included! Just sits there pulsing and does not load!
    the only thing I am having problems with is the multi mod and the change page names and the messaging plugins other than that everything is working fine so far
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    Can anyone explain why engadget app isnt working now for alot of people?? Mine included! Just sits there pulsing and does not load!
    Well I never used the Engadget app before and when I saw your post I decided to try it and I can confirm it is not working on a fresh install of the app on my Pre so it may just be an odd incompatibility with the new update.
    My evdo icon vanishes everytime i call someone and soon as i end the call it appears again. And nothin has change with the 1.4.1.1 update it still happens
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    Same problem, but no clue why it is nolonger working. Either way, I noticed other web apps using standard webOS code also messed up like WOOT! It is displaying wrong on my system on its frontpage, secondary pages display correct, but frontpage is messed up. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I am still seeing background apps (phone, calendar, messaging) close up sometimes when using resource hungry apps like Preware.

Right now I have all the feeds in Preware but the theme feeds enabled and watched all the background apps drop out of Jstop when trying to install an app from Preware. I had the Palm Catalog feed disabled before updating and that seemed to help quite a bit, but others have reported this issue using the Sims and I've seen it happen with a few browser cards open... Getting pretty sick of having to keep Jstop open all the time to make sure my phone, calendar and message apps are running so I can actually receive calls, reminders and text messages and its really not cool to even occasionally have to restart those processes...
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    somebody should call engadget and tell them to fix there POS app! :-)

but the updated MHS works with the sprint pre again!!!!
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    I had my pre at 800mhz before the update and i took it off went thru the whole sh/var/home/root/ and etc then i installed 1.4.1.1 and it still goes fast like its still on 800mhz. How can i be sure its gone or how can i be sure its not just the new update?
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblu904 View Post
    My evdo icon vanishes everytime i call someone and soon as i end the call it appears again. And nothin has change with the 1.4.1.1 update it still happens
    I really hope you are joking or are using GSM Pre cause CDMA phones can't do phone and web at the same time which is the exect reason that there is no EVDO signal while on the phone.
    is anyone else having issues with the app catalog? I can see some apps but most apps give me an error.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    is anyone else having issues with the app catalog? I can see some apps but most apps give me an error.
    I posted the exact same thing a little while ago you are the first to confirm my problem. But not everyone checks all the apps randomly so it could be everyone or a select few.
    Quote Originally Posted by lightmagick View Post
    I posted the exact same thing a little while ago you are the first to confirm my problem. But not everyone checks all the apps randomly so it could be everyone or a select few.
    yeah I hope its not just us.
    +1 with app catalog errors. Some apps will load their description, while others show "The action could not be completed. Please try again later."

For example, Modern Combat loads, How to Train Your Dragon does not.

Oh, and the Engadget app doesn't work for me either. Just sits there flashing the splash screen. But I'm betting this is Engadget's bad. Damn thing hardly works most of the time anyway.
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    yeah app catalog is a little glitchy for me as well
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    my pre screen will not turn off. it has been 10 mins on the table and the screen is still lit up.I seem to be able to turn it on/off with power buttons, but the 1 min thing is necessary.
    Palm Pilot 5000 > Palm Pilot Professional > Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm IIIx > Palm m105 > Palm m505 > Palm Tungsten|T > Palm Centro > Palm Pre > HP TouchPad
    WEBOS 1.4.1. WORKING IUSACEL MEXICO, No patches working, i think all here is the same... but Ev working fine .

it's so fast!! i hope the 900MHZ patch will be here soon
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast