Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK View Post
    I installed all the patches...there isn't any more waiting for updates...but my phone still looks stock after lunar restarts and full restarts. ***?
    All my patch updates are placeholders. Probably yours too. The patches will be updated soon and you'll be prompted through Preware to update them.
    Even if I've already 'updated' them? They are no longer showing as waiting for updates...I didn't realize they were placeholders until I checked the thread(s) again.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Patience is virtue! Give them a little time and they will work once again.
    still no blinking notifications after missed call
    Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK View Post
    Even if I've already 'updated' them? They are no longer showing as waiting for updates...I didn't realize they were placeholders until I checked the thread(s) again.
    This is the same way it worked with the 1.4 update. It took a few days for all my placeholders to be replaced with updated patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I'm not, haven't installed it yet cause I'm waiting to see if it will work with my 800 patch, I was talking about yous guys having issues already lol
    lol... I can dig it
    Maybe it's good that everyone goes a little while without patches to appreciate all of the hard work the Preware developers have put in to make our Pre's better fit our needs.
    All of my patches that didn't make it were updated to place holders.. now I see an update in preware of all my patches showing an update.. I'm downloading now and i assume they have fixed them. If that is the case then a HUGE hazzha towards the internals team is in order!!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Uh oh, I updated leaving 800 overclocking in. Seems to be working fine though so far. I'll check this evening to see whether I'm still in 800 mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    Busted engadget app, wont load. anyone else?
    Yup, it's not working on mine either. (Sprint, v1.4.1.1)
    and just like that my patches are working now (except for the time duration patch for Sprint) but I have faith it will be back up and running shortly!!

MAJOR KUDOS TO webosinternals!!!!!!!

--edit--

looks like the duration patch is now there!

God bless the internals team!! Never missing a beat!!
    Last edited by fastamx79; 03/31/2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: oops
    How do i remove the overclocking patch (800Mhz)?
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Maybe it's good that everyone goes a little while without patches to appreciate all of the hard work the Preware developers have put in to make our Pre's better fit our needs.
    QFT!!!!
    I was just checking out the Football app and put my phone down for a minute and it locked. So I hit the power/unlock button to get it to come back up and it restarted on me. ;/
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    Busted engadget app, wont load. anyone else?
    Same with me, engadget app won't load..
    Quote Originally Posted by Excal View Post
    I was just checking out the Football app and put my phone down for a minute and it locked. So I hit the power/unlock button to get it to come back up and it restarted on me. ;/
    I've tried loading that app too and I keep getting 'network timeout error' even though everything else using Ev runs fine. Who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by fastamx79 View Post
    I've tried loading that app too and I keep getting 'network timeout error' even though everything else using Ev runs fine. Who knows
    It loaded fine for me, it was just when I tried to unlock the phone the whole phone restarted.
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblu904 View Post
    I'm quoting a user in a differnt post.. I'm not sure who did it so if you see this then let me know so I can give thanks =)

Go into WebOS Quick Install / Tools / Linux Commandline and type
    sh /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh uninstall

Then do a full shutdown and restart then go to Tools / Delete File/Directory and put /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh in the path to remove the remnants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excal View Post
    It loaded fine for me, it was just when I tried to unlock the phone the whole phone restarted.
    I just checked again since I've been doing a lot of restarts for updating patches and the error I get says "Can't connect to the server - try again later"
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblu904 View Post
    Use WOSQI Tools - In Linux Command Line, write:

sh /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh uninstall
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast