Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    I did not even know 4.1 was coming Haven't been in the country for over a week so I haven't been keeping up with Precentral latest.
    Well I woke this morning tio find my pre updated to 4.1

My 1st thought was "crap I didnt remove my patches prior to updating" well nothing bad happened, infact AUPt worked fine I loaded preware to see that all my current patches had updates waiting for me. everything worked except the landscape e-mail..

I notice the camera shutter issue seesm to be fixed, performance seems snappier.

No real complaints yet.

GREAT WORK PREWARE TEAM
    I just wanted to post that over the weekend my phone automatically updated to 1.4.1 while it was still overclocked to 800 mhz.

I forgot to uninstall it and was surprised that there were no complications. I havent checked if its still at 800 mhz.

I will check later today.

Just thought I would post this in case anyone is worried about messing up their phone with the overclocking mod installed.
    Well I no course didnt read before I excepted the update and didn't remove any of my patches or the 800Mzh over clocking. My pre was alittle slow at first, but after a reboot thing seem to be fine....aside from the preware not working and all my patches being gone... Any thoughts?
    Hey Jason or whoever, please develop a patch for flash during phone calls. It will help in conference calling. Also, you can only conference once during a phone call. I think the patch will help that....Thank you!!!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sk999 View Post
    Hey Jason or whoever, please develop a patch for flash during phone calls. It will help in conference calling. Also, you can only conference once during a phone call. I think the patch will help that....Thank you!!!
    That's 3 for 3 in the 1st 3 threads I read this AM with this exact same post.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post

Yeah, I would have thought someone that desperate for a particular patch would at least put up a $50 bounty to make it worth some developers time to implement it.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Hi guys, quick question. Is this available to Telcel Pre in Mexico (same question goes for paid apps)? 'Cause that's my current situation. I've been checking both App Catalog and Updates on a dialy basis since march 31st and I can't see anything new!

I'd really appreciate your replies. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post

Actually, I found it in 4 threads yesterday and one new post.
  9. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Question regarding the update.

We have 2 Pre's and 1 Pixi, and I just finished updating them. Each time after the first 2 Palms updated a message came on the screen saying something like Update installed can't remember the whole sentence.

Well, on the last update I am pretty sure I saw the screen come back up, however there was no such sentence on the last device. I went into the phone info and it showed the new firmware, I also did a search for new update with it, and it said it was running latest one.

Has this happened to anyone else? We are verrrryyy new to our new gadgets so just want to make sure everything is ok.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Is the update available for the Verizon Pre Plus yet? I am checking everyday now instead of every hour and still nothing.

EDIT: Sorry, checked the palm site, starting to wonder if they plan to release on the Pre Plus.
    Last edited by howser87; 04/13/2010 at 06:46 PM.
    I haven't been able to get this update -- just sits at Checking for Updates forever. Rebooted, pulled the battery, nothing seems to help. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Nevermind. Just decided to run Web OS Doctor ... again ... sigh ...
    Last edited by jrstinkfish; 04/19/2010 at 09:59 AM.
    Have been having problems with Gmail disconnecting, last couple days no email sync whatsoever. Removed the account, couldn't add it again. Now today I was able to add it, syncing now over WiFi.
    Anyone got any thoughts on why my Movistar Pre hasn't picked up the 1.4.1 update yet?

I am in Italy at the moment, but the Pre has the Movistar SIM in it (Palm kindly relocked it for me at the repair centre!), and I am in wifi coverage.

Surely I should be able to get updates anywhere in the world?

Thanks
    I'm noticing an improvement in battery life. Hope it's not just me
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjasonmott View Post
    I'm noticing an improvement in battery life. Hope it's not just me
    i just did a charge up from 20something percent...it seemed to charge up much faster...i have a stock pre plus battery on verizon...it also seems to be holding better... i watched a 5min video on youtube, stay on IM, emails coming in, web, took a 3 min phone call....hmmmm i usually have to charge whenever i'm around a charger.....
    Wow... really? April? And I'm JUST now getting the update for my phone...
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567