Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Just got mine. 1.4.1.1 gonna download now. ATL, GA. Why is everyone else getting 1.4.1 and I and one other person posted 1.4.1.1??
    1.4.1 is gsm, 1.4.1.1 is cdma I would guess.
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    Just got mine. 1.4.1.1 gonna download now. ATL, GA. Why is everyone else getting 1.4.1 and I and one other person posted 1.4.1.1??
    No idea, I'm downloading 1.4.1.1 in México, but with a sprint pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    We try to always squeeze some battery life improvements in updates. There has been some fixes that should allow for better battery life for a small percentage of users. Nothing major worth documenting in release notes though.
    Hardbeatz, please convey my thanks to the hardworking developers at Palm.

One thing i would like to ask is this: why is it that users in "unofficial countries" still can't see any apps? what is the official policy behind this? the main reason for our frustration not that we can't get our apps; but that Palm seems to be keeping silent on this. could you help shed some light (and not in the vague tech-support lingo)?

thanks once again
    Downloading 1.4.1.1 in Mexico, using a Sprint Pre but configured with Iusacell
    I got 1.4.1.1 in Jacksonville, FL (Sprint Palm Pre). Downloading now.
    All of you guys with 1.4.1, you're sooo earlier.

But I can't post here because this is for 1.4.1 not 1.4.1.1 !!!

Now, when will Palm bring 1.4.1.1.1 out?? It has been too long since 1.4.1.1 came out!!

(hint: I was being sarcastic above )
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Sprint Pixi user in Seattle WA here, just started downloading 4.1.1...removed all patches just in case (really wanted to hit sym + K for that smiley)
    I'm in Austin, shows that .1 is available for download! Think I'll wait to seee what other Preware dweebs experience!
    I meant 1.4.1.1 above,LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpixi View Post
    I meant 1.4.1.1 above,LOL
    I hope so, else I'd be mad I don't have 4.1.1 Cause if you had 4.1.1, I'd have to ask if it automatically updated your device to the Palm Prime 3 (Pre 4, or Pixi4, what have you) through nano-technology.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    LOL, that is the update I want!
    - Jeff
    I swear that wasn't the wine talking...LOL...I have a Pixi..with a 5 inch screen, flash, more memory than it can handle, and makes all iPhones in a 15 foot radius melt 4.1.1 rocks!!!
    Broke Bypass PIN for Exchange, wow, I hate the PIN...
    - Jeff
    hey quick question. How do i uninstall the 800mhz patch?
    Has it addressed the stupid "random restart" problem, where the backlight won't turn on and then when it does, luna resets?
    Sprint 1.4.1.1..... I noticed in Phone Preferences the update reset Network setting from Sprint Only to Automatic. I updated my PRL to 60663 yesterday and it reset to 60662.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    hey quick question. How do i uninstall the 800mhz patch?
    You are joking, right?
    Ummm...why can't I get preware patches now?
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    I find this hilarious. As I download 1.4.1.1 (Sprint Pre, south Texas) my phone is going crazy with the "random volume" bug, almost non-stop. I think it is saying "good-bye" to me.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast