Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Downloading on Sprint in Denver, CO.
    México, Iusacell. Downloading...
    does mytether work with 1.4.1.1???
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    1.4.1.1 available in Oklahoma!

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    In Connecticut
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    1.4.1.1 available in Oklahoma!
    Norman represent O_O
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Am I the only one excited about the volume button issue being fixed? And about the "black-screen-pause" effect when you tap the power button to turn the screen on? I know for some users this caused resets when users tried to force the screen on by opening the slider. Good to see it has been addressed.

That camera lag was getting ridiculous too
    i wonder if they fix the random restarts issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by thatshowido41 View Post
    Am I the only one excited about the volume button issue being fixed? And about the "black-screen-pause" effect when you tap the power button to turn the screen on? I know for some users this caused resets when users tried to force the screen on by opening the slider. Good to see it has been addressed.

That camera lag was getting ridiculous too
    I'm downloading now!!! I'm glad all theis issues were fixed!

Oklahoma Sooner theme

Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    I am having brutal multiple keystroke issues on Pre+ I just got my 4th one directly from Palm and it's a refurb that has been "tested" and it was multiple typing one key out of the box and now 5 days later 5 or 6 keys a multiple typing!

The Palm rep says that this "software issue" has been addressed in 1.4.1. Can anyone confirm this?
    Man, I sure hope it's fixed. I am getting so tired of it. It doesn't say anything in the Verizon 1.4.1 log.
    isn't this keyboard problem on pre plus always a hardware issue since the sprint pre doesn't suffer from it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    isn't this keyboard problem on pre plus always a hardware issue since the sprint pre doesn't suffer from it?
    Likely a software problem with the Verizon Pre Plus as it doesn't happen on the Sprint Pre. People like above have gotten multiple replacements and the same issue. However, I have seen several Verizon Pre's that do not have the problem. ???
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Downloading now complete in Illinois, now installing
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    new football app.. cool
    [QUOTE = Dieter Bohn; 2346897] Sí yo tampoco, espero que era demasiado esotérico para ellos incluir en la lista de cambios. Nos veremos. [/ Quote]

Excellent! Multitasking operating at 100%
    Probly the wrong spot for this, But why is it everytime another OTA update comes about, I download it assuming my patches are current (as they are), then when it reboots no patches show up but are listed in quick install. This sucks. Time to Doctor??
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Programs loading noticeably faster after update!
    Mobile hot spot works
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    OK, update complete. Thus far:

Looks like all my patches require updating.
    Preware appears to work just fine
    NFL app replaced with Sprint Football Live
    Others have reported that the Engadget App does not work. I can confirm this.
    Will play with it some more later after I get my patches updated.
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Ha! Mine too. So, after 1.3.5 was updated to 1.4, I never took the mobile hotspot off of my Sprint phone...after this update, I was able to update mobile hotspot app to 1.0.14 and am connected to that right now on my laptop typing this. Sweet.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast