Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I think the Sprint and Verizon updates are being held up a little longer just like what Palm did for 1.4 Sprint and Verizon got it first, now the tables are turning and we are getting the next update last.
    Would only make it fair.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by jorgesicas View Post
    don't get your hopes up ppl, Palm more than likey will wait until the release of Evo to REALLY address the critical issues with the Palm Pre
    I'm voting this "lame assumption of the day".
    Quote Originally Posted by intotheunknown View Post
    I have just updated my UK pre and have found that the phone is a lot smoother, no problems with cards.

Never had no problems with multi key stokes before so cant answer if thats been fixed.

On the main working fine...now just to reinstall the 800mhz patch............
    DO NOT reinstall the 800MHz patch after updating.
    Caj2008 specifically stated to wait until the next version of the ipk comes out.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Caj2008 specifically stated to wait until the next version of the ipk comes out.
    Thanks Demlor, I was only jesting lol, gonna wait till the experts give it the green light before it goes back onto my Pre.
    Do u know when that would be?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridIron21 View Post
    Do u know when that would be?
    When its ready!
    Sprint Palm Pre running....
    Theme: PreRed
    Patches: Overclocked at 800MHz! 4x4 Icons v3, Battery Icon as Percent, Device Menu Megamix, Enable Add/Delete Pages, Increase Font Size 17, Show App Details, Show Download Count, Video Downloads
    I think the Sprint and Verizon updates are being held up a little longer just like what Palm did for 1.4 Sprint and Verizon got it first, now the tables are turning and we are getting the next update last.
    Would only make it fair.
    Hmm, update the US users first, or make a BUNCH of people happy with having paid apps (and adding a huge new revenue stream for devs). I think I can go with Palm on this one.
    [QUOTE = GridIron21; 2347079] Hacer u saber cuándo sería eso? [/ Quote]

Friday
    Quote Originally Posted by alacrify View Post
    Hmm, update the US users first, or make a BUNCH of people happy with having paid apps (and adding a huge new revenue stream for devs). I think I can go with Palm on this one.
    +1: This update means devs should have a bigger cash flow. US can wait, 1.4.1 isn't as big to them
    Improvements to the music player. There no longer seems to be a problem (maybe just one I had I dunno) from skipping from a track with album art to a track with no album art. Used to be a pain in the **** and slow down my phone no end
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Use the Anticipation Thread until webOS 1.4.1 is released.

Please post your feedback about the new webOS update into the appropriate forum:

webOS 1.4.1 New Features & Changes

webOS 1.4.1 Issues

webOS 1.4.1 Discussion

webOS 1.4.1 Patch Discussion

There will be some differences between the different carriers and models so please post your carrier and model.

webOS Updates
    The developers tell us that you may not need to remove the new AUPT patches before the update but you still need to remove any themes and you MUST REMOVE ANY OVERCLOCK PATCHES

Remove all Patches and Themes - From Getting Started: WebOS Quick Install:
    1. Remove themes. Click ToolsThemer Revert to Default
    2. Remove all patches. Click ToolsTweaksRun EPRLuna Restart

Remove all Patches and Themes - From Getting Started: Preware:
    1. Remove themes. Tap Installed Packages Theme → Tap your theme → Remove → OK OK
    2. Remove all patches. Tap List of Everything then type "emergency" and tap Emergency Patch RecoveryInstall
    3. Restart your phone. Press these buttons at the same time: Orange-Sym-R

Please post only new features and changes in this thread - issues go in the issue thread.

Big thanks to Milominderbinder for providing the format for these official threads!
    OMG after seeing this post i automaticly went and updated my pre,its a bloody good job i took another look and saw REMOVE THEMES because i completely forgot i had installed my theme yesterday,luckily preware opend just in time for me 2 remove my theme before the unpacking finished

that was too close for comfort lol
    was Canada included in this update or we left out again?
    hust!!
    A. Hardwick 3rd
    no sorry hust. we were left out again it looks like... I've been hitting update all day, and checking out the app catalogue too. nothing so far.

strangely enough, it used to be 507 apps, then they added one of the 3d games for 5.15, but it said it wasnt available, in a little bubble, instead of the normal big blue screen of denial. That was last night, about midnight, and today, its gone, along with 370 of the apps!! only 130 in the app catalogue atm! strange :S

I sincerely hope we get the patch and international app catalogue soon, bell is always giving us a hard time.
    @Blubble

How do you know there were changes in the way the phone does garbage collection??? Do you know what changes they made as well?
    Sprint Pre updating to 1.4.1.1 ATM in Missouri!!!!
    downloading 1.4.1 now on Sprint CA

however, it says Palm webOS 1.4.1.1?? typo?
    I my self will never by a palm again and also spreading the word to anyone and every one palm always leave Canada last. Not good!
    they think Canada not worth the time or money.
    I will get an iphone where everyone gets updates at the same time and also had all palm resent updates long before now like 3D games, more releyable with better quality.
    bye palm!
    hust!!
    A. Hardwick 3rd
    Quote Originally Posted by spex2004 View Post
    downloading 1.4.1 now on Sprint CA

however, it says Palm webOS 1.4.1.1?? typo?
    I don't think it's a typo. I think they may have more fixed for US users. Looking at the package list Germany provided calendar.ipk seems to be getting an update. I hope that will fix shared calendars issue once and for all.

1.4.1.1 in Boulder, CO now! downloading...
    Sprint 1.4.1.1 in Cleveland, OH
    Quote Originally Posted by danieljanderson1234 View Post
    Sprint 1.4.1.1 in Cleveland, OH
    Same for me and same area as me lol
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast