Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    i guess still no verizon huh
    Quote Originally Posted by darkooga View Post
    i guess still no verizon huh
    No VZW update yet, 4-22-2010, 6:45 AM, Pittsburgh
    I wouldn't be suprised if this update doesn't come till the end of April or begining of May. The Pre Plus is different hardware than the regular Pre.... starting to think they are holding it back to fix some Plus specific issues. I'm hoping they get it out soon. I find 1.4 has quite a few bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VzwPrePlus View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised if this update doesn't come till the end of April or begining of May. The Pre Plus is different hardware than the regular Pre.... starting to think they are holding it back to fix some Plus specific issues. I'm hoping they get it out soon. I find 1.4 has quite a few bugs.
    Just don't be expecting too much with this update. I don't think this is a major update.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Just don't be expecting too much with this update. I don't think this is a major update.
    I don't think anyone was expecting a major update, however the longer it drags along with no upgrade on Verizon I think the more we're expecting from it.

I'm starting to get annoyed, though I'd be willing to completely forgive everything if when we finally got it they addressed the keyboard issues.
    ...i just want flash support...also waiting on the update before I overclock and load some themes.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    the flash support is there. You just need adobe to get off their duff and release it already.
    I'm predicting the end of this week for Verizon.

ET
    I think the 28th ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by trevgriff View Post
    I think the 28th ;-)
    Yeah, I just read it in another post. Yayy!!

ET
    with the email I got from "the DataViz team" I guess we are sorta lucky if there is any updates. The email states that because of the "enviroment @ palm, the products development for webos is @ a standstill". What motivation does Adobe have to have flash for a system that is essentially in limbo? sad, sad state of affairs
    Quote Originally Posted by boret View Post
    with the email I got from "the DataViz team" I guess we are sorta lucky if there is any updates. The email states that because of the "enviroment @ palm, the products development for webos is @ a
    standstill". What motivation does Adobe have to have flash for a system that is
    essentially in limbo? sad, sad state
    of affairs
    They didn't say that webOs is at a standstill. They said their product is. Palm is working hard on getting new things into webos like the mic api. Personally I think datavis is throwing blame to make it like it isn't their problem but Palms.
    Quote Originally Posted by boret View Post
    with the email I got from "the DataViz team" I guess we are sorta lucky if there is any updates. The email states that because of the "enviroment @ palm, the products development for webos is @ a standstill". What motivation does Adobe have to have flash for a system that is essentially in limbo? sad, sad state of affairs
    webOS WILL HAVE flash support. iphone will NOT. that email was a blame deflection.
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Yeah, I just read it in another post. Yayy!!

ET
    Anyone get the update from Verizon yet? Supposed to drop today.
    Not yet - Pittsburgh area
    not yet in NW Florida....
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    not yet in chi town
    Nothing in NYC yet.

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

As of 4:50 PM EST it has not been posted to the HP Support and Drivers Page ;-)
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast