Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'm downloading now, on Sprint. I was going to uninstall my patches first but I decided to just go with reckless abandon.

I hope this update fixes my proximity sensor problem where if I'm on a call I can't flip to another card because every time I touch the screen with my finger it goes black.
    when you run Emergency Patch Recovery dose that remove OVERCLOCK PATCHES
    Almost 8 PM EST in Ohio and still no update.

ET
    Has the update been pushed out to Verizon yet? It's Saturday the 3rd, 9:30 a.m. MST and still no update.
    In the mountains of Western Carolina and no sign og a download....
    I posted that question (verizon and the update) in another thread. Supposed to be at least another week I understand for Verizon customers.

ET
    Mine is downloading now

What is supposed to be included with this new update
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Any word on when this is coming to VZW?
    m100 -> m125 -> zire 71 -> Treo 650 (VZW) -> Pre Plus (VZW) + TouchPad
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    should be before the end of april.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    Hmm, wow, go big red.
    I'd wish "Big Red" (as dbarkman refers to them) would hurry up. I wanted to try the 800mzh patch but decided on waiting till this update.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I'd wish "Big Red" (as dbarkman refers to them) would hurry up. I wanted to try the 800mzh patch but decided on waiting till this update.

ET
    exactly....
    Still waiting more than a week later on Veriizon....
    anything yet???? SHHHEEEEESH!!!!
    honestly, i feel verizon doesn't want us to have this patch! why wait any longer????
    I just realized in my last post, which was on my Pre, I had double i's in Verizon. lol I really am hoping the software update hold up is to help fix the double letter problem on the keyboard. I think it could be a software issue and simply putting a timeout setting after a key is pushed for a fraction of a second would probably take care of it. By far it is the most irritating issue at this point. If it's not fixed by the time 1.4.5 rolls around or my warranty is ready to expire, I'll be taking it back in for an exchange.
    Quote Originally Posted by alfmoonspace View Post
    honestly, i feel verizon doesn't want us to have this patch! why wait any longer????
    apparently so....
    Checking updates again...checking...checking...it's pausing, maybe that's a good sign...checking...checking...oh look more application updates!

Sigh, I'm done getting mad about this, maybe the Gowalla update will make me happy. The Foursquare update was pretty good last week.

I think while at Palm next week for Developer Day, I'll ask them if they can just update it!

Patiently waiting for Big Red...waiting...waiting...
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I still believe it will come down to the end of the month. The longer the minor irritations linger the more they can push Android.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    I have a German GSM Pre and I still haven't got the 1.4.1 update... I am just waiting for it so i can BUY some apps, and of course install the 800MHz patch...
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast