Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have found a method to get google calender apointments via the Ultimate Wallpaper app. Here is how on my blog:

show upcoming Google calender appointments on webOS Rune Bune’s Blog
    Nice tip
    sounds good,

could you please post a screen shot to see how it looks?
    all i get on ultimete wallpaper is ERROR.

any help?

thanks
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Same here. Just an error
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    sounds good,

could you please post a screen shot to see how it looks?
    screen shot now on the blog
    I get an error message too. So disappointed, I was very eager to have this. I'm eagerly awaiting an update here...perhaps an essential step was left out. I'm crossing my fingers.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    all i get on ultimete wallpaper is ERROR.

any help?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Csquared View Post
    Same here. Just an error
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3Lov3r View Post
    I get an error message too. So disappointed, I was very eager to have this. I'm eagerly awaiting an update here...perhaps an essential step was left out. I'm crossing my fingers.

What exactly do you do? Where does the error occur? What kind of error do you confront? Could you please be more specific?
    YES!!!! I got it! w00 h00! Thanks!

The error was in the Google directions, not yours. I went into my calendar settings=>calendar, select my calendar and then copy my XML private calendar link and emailed it to myself. I then copied it into the News feed area in Ultimate Wallpaper and PRESTO! It works. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Pr3Lov3r; 03/30/2010 at 07:01 PM.
    YES!!!! I got it! w00 h00! Thanks!

The error was in the Google directions, not yours. I went into my calendar settings=>calendar, select my calendar and then copy my XML private calendar link and emailed it to myself. I then copied it into the News feed area in Ultimate Wallpaper and PRESTO! It works. Thanks again!
    still no go here. did u set up anything on google calendar online for this?
    do you have thgis calendar as shared? help...
    still no go here. did u set up anything on google calendar online for this?
    do you have thgis calendar as shared? help...
    I'm finding it to be very inconsistent. I just wiped it clear and retried it..just to see and I get the same "error" plastered across my screen on a red background. I tried it a few more times and then it works. Quite odd. However, I'm noticing that it is not just showing "today" and there are duplicate items.

At any rate, what I did was - went to my already established google calendar online. Clicked on "settings" in the upper right corner and then the "calendars" tab when that window opened. Then I clicked on my main calendar by my name under "my calendars." Scroll all the way to the bottom after that and beside "private address, "click XML. From there I copied and pasted that link into an email to myself. Once the email arrived on my phone, I copied and pasted it from my gmail into the news feed window in Ultimate Wallpaper (after changing it from 'test' to 'news' as the option) and followed the rest of the steps.

I find that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Odd. I hope that helps you.
    tried all. still no go. thanks
    i deleted the app and wanted to reinstall but now i cant find it in app catalog or preware. any advise?
    tried all. still no go. thanks
    Do you get the red screen with 'error' written on it, also?
    Do you get the red screen with 'error' written on it, also?
    sometimes that and sometimes just the rounded in process circle.
    Last edited by ericizzy1; 03/30/2010 at 08:39 PM.
    sometimes that and sometimes just the rounded in process circle.
    i deleted the app and wanted to reinstall, but cant find it at app catalog or preware. help?
    Yep, I get all of the above ...and yet sometimes it readily works. Very odd. In order to get to the app, I had to open this thread while on my Pre+ . I clicked on the first link in the attachment and it opened in the App Catalog.
    anyone else has luck with this?
    i deleted the app and wanted to reinstall but now i cant find it in app catalog or preware. any advise?
    It's in the app catalog beta feed, you need to use the link in the blog page given at the top of this thread...
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    Glad someone finally figured this out, but I can't get this too work and I tried all 3 different private feeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktessner View Post
    It's in the app catalog beta feed, you need to use the link in the blog page given at the top of this thread...
    It's in the regular app catalog now, as of this morning.

But it's still acting in an odd manner for me. I have the agenda on the wallpaper, but it's showing all day events from last week (Tuesday and Wednesday) and one all day event from this past Saturday, in addition to the one item I had on the calendar for today. Very random.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast