Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Anyone having issues with google maps opening really slow? Everything else is faster except for that.
    Its great living in the fast lane
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    Anyone having issues with google maps opening really slow? Everything else is faster except for that.
    its loading slow for me as well so its probably google thats the problem . remember it has to download the map to the phone everytime you load it . nothing about the google maps is native at all. which bites lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Hey has anyone noticed that with the 800 patch the sprint navigation is way more accurate, or is it just me?
    All of this has been more than covered in either the alpha testing for 1.3.5.1 or 1.4. We made out very informative spreadsheets that we posted in a different thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Hey has anyone noticed that with the 800 patch the sprint navigation is way more accurate, or is it just me?
    Not only that, after the 800MHz patch, I won the lottery and married a supermodel.

Seriously though, I'd say with 99% certainty that it's most likely a placebo. Or, maybe the app itself just isn't lagging behind as much, so it's not that it's more accurate, but that it can keep up better.
    I'm on about day 4.

For the first day my phone was very fast, but now just seems to run about the same as before the patch.

Or is it I just got used to the speed?

I am having a lot of resets, more than usual but of course, could be 1.4.

Rob
    no problems here. Just a smooooooooooth, fast Pre. Just great.
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0vette View Post
    no problems here. Just a smooooooooooth, fast Pre. Just great.
    +1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12