Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ... 47 879293949596979899100101102 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2468
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I started looking at some of the technical diagrams, and it seems to discuss only general Wifi and Bluetooth bands. So maybe I'm jumping the gun on this.

Looking at some of the end notes though
    Well, the part where they can access the antenna on different wavelengths is plausible, because the Pre already does that with the CDMA and WiFi/Bluetooth radio. Perhaps they are patenting that. This patent allows for any 2 radios to work simultaneously though, and as you see that WiMAX is included at the end there in the notes.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeganDoomFire View Post
    So Iv got some bad news, I just found this on the palm site:

cease and desist

apparently they don't like the over-clocking...
    Whenever I get rickrolled it always brings me back to Thanksgiving Day a few years back... Anybody remember that wonderful day? Rick Astley himself rickrolled millions of people live during the Macy's Day Parade. I just started laughing when it came on.
    I also installed the 800MHz on 1.4.1.1. So far I have no issues at all. I will go 24 hours and report back.
    i have 1.4.1.1 and installed the 800mhz patch and now my calendar does not launch. i ran the WebOS Repair Utility and it did not fix it. The calendar icon is blank; in other words, it does not show today's date. I tap on it and it glows for like 6 seconds, then the tap glow goes away and nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by k-wow View Post
    i have 1.4.1.1 and installed the 800mhz patch and now my calendar does not launch. i ran the WebOS Repair Utility and it did not fix it. The calendar icon is blank; in other words, it does not show today's date. I tap on it and it glows for like 6 seconds, then the tap glow goes away and nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue?
    wow that sucks dude, maybe should of listened to what caj and unix said about holding off lol
    It's not a lot, but I just kicked $10 to the kernal dev team. I appreciate the stuff you guys are doing, thanks!
    everytime i try to install this it say invalid or not found
    any one have any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by oluxarum View Post
    any one have any advice?
    did you try the uninstallation process? (the filename shoule be the name of the file that you have on your device and that you installed, it is possible that some folks have renamed the file)

"13) Uninstall procedure:
    Use WOSQI Tools - In Linux Command Line, write
    sh /var/home/root/720MHzOS14.sh uninstall (720 MHz kernel)

Or alternatively write

sh /var/home/root/800MHzOS14.sh uninstall (800 MHz kernel)"

of course this info is on the first page of the OP
    good luck..
    any one have any advice?
    Wait for the .ipkg
    everytime i try something it says cant open.
    everytime i try something it says cant open.
    If I talk to my door it can't open either...

What about the exact description of your commands you use?
    What about the exact error message?
    (cut&paste, screenshot, video (in that order )
    Even if you don't believe it, but no one here can see your device, so we don't see what you have done.
    "something" is not what you typed into the WOSQI command line.
    "cant open"is not an error message.

And as the best option to get it right : Wait for the .ipkg
    they probably sent it into device as a directory and that's incorrect . You'll need to resend the file to device making sure its typed correctly and not leaving out the spaces in the command line. Then install it .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by ttt_ttt View Post
    Wait for the .ipkg
    Who's down with IPKG?
    Yeah, you know me!
    it says 'sh cant open:"
    it says 'sh cant open:"
    No, it don't.
    As I said, show us exact what your are doing, command and error message.
    yes my eyes are lying to me. im making it all up. jesus, thats what it says after i enter the install command for the 800MHz patch then after "sh cant open:" it just repeats the command i entered.
    yes my eyes are lying to me. im making it all up. jesus, thats what it says after i enter the install command for the 800MHz patch then after "sh cant open:" it just repeats the command i entered.
    As I said : "which command"?
    Try to be exact, use cut&paste, make a screenshot, we can not see what you're doing.
    just wow....miss my pre on speed got the 1.4.1 update and cant wait till the ikpg will be released.

Caj, i dont want to bother you, just want to know how long it will take for the ikpg to be finished Ill definitely donate, as soon as money arrives
    Quote Originally Posted by ttt_ttt View Post
    As I said : "which command"?
    Try to be exact, use cut&paste, make a screenshot, we can not see what you're doing.
    As an example:

-----------
    $ pwd
    /tmp
    $ sh feevoevev
    sh: Can't open feevoevev
    ----------

You see, "feevoevev" is what is missing in your post,
    (not to mention "sh: Can't open <comand>" is not "sh cant open" that's what I mean with being exact!)