04/01/2010, 04:46 AM
My experience has been just the same.
Originally Posted by trim81
Let me also echo trim81's previous comment: it's best to wait for the developers. I went ahead with the patch because the worst case scenario for me amounts to mild inconvenience. If I wake up in the morning and my pre has melted in the night, it's not a huge deal.
Anyone who would find causing permanent damage to their pre to be more than an inconvenience, should wait for the devs to say it's safe.