Page 53 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3 434849505152535455565758 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2468
    yea, sorry about that patch fumble. I think it was an issue with the system checking the temperature every millisecond rather than every 5 minutes. I believe my latest patch has fixed that issue. From early tester reports, it is fixed.

See the post above mine for a link to the updated version
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    So I sit in a PrePlus!

This thread is seriously on fire, and all the commotion led me to give this patch a shot.

Wow.

The pre is blazing fast and running cool. I'm not sure what kind of voodoo was involved here but I -like- it.

If it lasts like this I'll be a happy camper.
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    nm...
    I wonder how many people that like this ( patch , sorry Jason I meant kernel lol ) soooo much have actually thanked CAJ2008 and UNIXPSYCHO by donating to them for all their hard work on these kernels !!! I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ? Hey caj2008 can I be bold enough to ask how much these people really liked your work on these kernels ?? Would that be wrong to ask ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    This phone just keeps getting better and better. Thanks guys! This is unbelievable.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    How many people have tried it, and love it? It's worth $10 (hell it's worth more than $10 probably!).

Donate, people!
    Last edited by rposa; 03/26/2010 at 04:36 PM.
    well at least some one has lol I asked caj this morning how it was going and he laughed and said only about 2 dollars had been donated and it made me sick to hear that. After all the hype and excietment and ohhh your so kool and great thanks a million and only 2 whole dollars from yesturday until this morning . I really hope people get off their butts and show their appreciation . And thanks for your donation I'm sure they are thankful. !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I wonder how many people that like this ( patch , sorry Jason I meant kernel lol ) soooo much have actually thanked CAJ2008 and UNIXPSYCHO by donating to them for all their hard work on these kernels !!! I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ? Hey caj2008 can I be bold enough to ask how much these people really liked your work on these kernels ?? Would that be wrong to ask ???
    I'm not sure asking is correct. I for one understand that they have put in a lot of hard work to get this correct. I have a feeling they did this for the love of WebOS and their own reason. If they were doing this just to get paid it would have been made available to only people that paid. Asking him how many people donated is like asking someone how much they make. You just don't do it.

That's my take Right or Wrong.
    - Skinneejay -
    I installed the 800MHz kernel last night. It is AWESOME! It completely transforms the pre. Google Maps especially is much smoother now.

When I first installed it, Luna crashed once about two minutes after reboot. Since then its been rock solid and cooelr than before! No joke! THANKS
    My phone has locked up twice on me today. I had to pull the battery each time and it seems fine. Anyone else have their screen not come on and had to pull the battery? I'm not running the battery patch.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Have had the patch since moments after it's release. Battery, about the same. Speed, much improved. Shortly after I installed I did have a lockup, but I think it was WebOS 1.4, not 800mhz. I don't do much in the way of 3d game, so I can't attest to that.

Pandora did forget that I like high quality (I had to switch it to low, then back to high). I'd bet that was a Pandora issue, though.
    [QUOTE = syphex; 2335450] Mi telfono se ha bloqueado dos veces en m hoy. Tuve que tirar de la batera cada vez, y parece bien. Alguien ms tiene su pantalla no se ven y tuvo que sacar la batera? No dispongo de la revisin de la batera. [/ QUOTE]

Not at all. So far so good. Dejo a screenshot of the battery performance of my email open, the newspaper La Jornada and listening to music.

Absolutely awesome work. Please accept my donation as a small token of appreciation for the hard work. Palm should be throwing themselves at you for making their product better!! Thanks again!!
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    My phone has locked up twice on me today. I had to pull the battery each time and it seems fine. Anyone else have their screen not come on and had to pull the battery? I'm not running the battery patch.
    thats a known glitch in 1.4 maybe jstop will help a bit , if you dont have it ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Just installed 800MHz and everything went smooth, a now my pre is lightning fast. Thanks caj2008 good stuff.
    Been running the 800Mhz kernel for a day now. It is a launch day Pre with a WARRANTYDATECODE of 06/01/2009. No problems so far any problem I encounter so far are inherited from 1.4.0.(because I experienced the same before the patch) Great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well at least some one has lol I asked caj this morning how it was going and he laughed and said only about 2 dollars had been donated and it made me sick to hear that. After all the hype and excietment and ohhh your so kool and great thanks a million and only 2 whole dollars from yesturday until this morning . I really hope people get off their butts and show their appreciation . And thanks for your donation I'm sure they are thankful. !!
    Can we get an update? I definitely donated more than that. It would be an embarrasment if this forum didn't donate enough to cover the cost of Palm hiring them to run their development organization.

This thing is amazing. I want to know that we have stepped up to show appreciation in a tangible way. My phone is so fast, I may feel obligated to donate again.

Can you post a "tote board" for us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Been running the 800Mhz kernel for a day now. It is a launch day Pre with a WARRANTYDATECODE of 06/01/2009. No problems so far any problem I encounter so far are inherited from 1.4.0.(because I experienced the same before the patch) Great work.
    my phone is 6/6/09 and its running great as well !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I can't see that donation batton ???
    shadavis08 can you help me !!!!