Page 4 of 124 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
    Big thanks, wow blazin fast in 800 world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    I need help...my 600MHz patch is not uninstalling!!!....when i type: sh /var/home/root/600MHz_OSIndependentpatch.sh uninstall, it just says: can't open var/home/root/600MHz_OSIndependentpatch

Please help!
    Try this instead: sh /var/home/root/600MHz_OSIndependentpatch.sh uninstall
    hey huys i was wondering my pre is kinda slow i mean not as low like it took my calander 10 sec to launch is it because of my patches?
    at what temperature should i worry about the pre getting to with the 800 MHZ patch installed?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    when i type it and hit enter, nothing happens....i'm using command line in WebOS Quick Install
    Does it show please wait or is the space blank? It should show under ls /var/home/root the 600mhz file you moved in there....
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    one question. Do I need to uninstall themes before I install?
    Anyone else play Shrek Kart?
    It runs...1/3 faster than normal haha..hard to play this way, but oh well.
    LOVE the speed upgrade!
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    i am getting this error when i hit "send to device"

"Error 5

Commandut file:////var/home/root800MHzOS14.sh
    Reply:file open failed"
    On further review, only certain levels (at least one for sure) run faster than normal.
    The two that I compared are Gingerbread Village and Mount Grimm on Challenges-Easy mode.
    Gingerbread Village runs faster than normal (presumably 1/3 faster...600->800)
    Mount Grimm runs normal.
    I'm not sure about the other levels. Just an observation, not a big issue for me. Thanks again you two awesome devs. (and Jason for the work on the IPK)
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    i am getting this error when i hit "send to device"

"Error 5

Command: put file:////var/home/root800MHzOS14.sh
    Reply:file open failed"

does anyone know why?
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    Does it show please wait or is the space blank? It should show under ls /var/home/root the 600mhz file you moved in there....
    at first it shows please wait for a few seconds, then it gives error , then nothing happens. When i try it the second time, it just says: Root@palm-webos-device
    wow thanks caj and unixpsycho, i cant believe its here! just to confirm, everything's smooth for me, not to mention an increase of speed even in vba. as if i thought 3d gaming would be better, emulation = 20% faster i'd say. great work, simply awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    On further review, only certain levels (at least one for sure) run faster than normal.
    The two that I compared are Gingerbread Village and Mount Grimm on Challenges-Easy mode.
    Mount Grimm runs normal.
    I'm not sure about the other levels. Just an observation, not a big issue for me. Thanks again you two awesome devs. (and Jason for the work on the IPK)
    That's definitely weird, that's for sure. I tried Let's Golf immediately after applying to make sureit didn't mess anything up with a game based mostly on timing, and everything seems exactly the same.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    at first it shows please wait for a few seconds, then it gives error , then nothing happens. When i try it the second time, it just says: Root@palm-webos-device
    After typing ls /var/home/root and pressing enter, you have the 600mhz file shown. Below is a screen shot of how mine looks like (Mine is the 800mhz file. Yours will be different):

The reason why I ask you to do this is because I think command line is case sensitive (I had an issue installing 800mhz at first, but realized that my file was all lowercase). Good luck!
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    Mount Grimm runs normal.
    well, since that level used to run slow for me, i honestly can't tell if its running fast, or just more smoothly.

edit: okay, th at level is faster than the rest, but i would prefer all the levels at that speed, as it seems much more smooth and natural. I'm only running the 720 patch though, and not 800 (my pre usually runs warm anyway, so I didn't want to push it, heh)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mo View Post
    Google Maps is the most impressive to me so far. In satellite view on WiFi, you can pan around the map and it redraws almost instantly instead of the few second redraw @ 500 MHz.
    That's probably just because it's the middle of the night and your internet connection is faster.
    i love you.
    ok, my question is:

where is the Paypal link????

I like to give you guys some $$ toward future development
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    That's probably just because it's the middle of the night and your internet connection is faster.
    Nah, my connections is 25+ Mbps any time of the day.

This isn't 2001.
    That's really really cool!! Terrific!!