Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    I'd like to have the option to keep the screen on while charging in the car or atleast the option to keep screen always on while using the gps functions.
    All my other Palm devices had the option to keep screen on while charging so I figured the Pre wold have it to.

//Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    you can keep the screen on when using the gps. When you use google maps you can install a patch in preware that keeps the phone from shuting the screen off.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Whats the name of that patch? In preware now and under patches there is a googlemaps category witch contains one patch called "start in full screen" is that the one?
    //Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    no, it's not under google maps it's under lock screen I believe.
    the patch is called no auto off while charging, here
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-charging.html
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Thanks Exaktly what i was looking for.