Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    A bit of a newb, but loving my Pre Plus so far

Maybe it's just me and a bad habit:

Is there any way to get from an email or SMS (opened from a notification) to the inbox or main SMS screen without closing that message and going directly to the respective app?

It seems a bit counter intuitive that I can open an email message from the mail app, then swipe back to the mail.app, but when opened from a notification I need to close it and go back.

Make sense? Maybe I just need time to get used to it?
    back swipe?

the area under the screen where you have the ball or the area where you tap to minimize the card, do a back swipe there.

its like going up one menu from where you are
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    back swipe?

the area under the screen where you have the ball or the area where you tap to minimize the card, do a back swipe there.

Thanks for the reply:

That's the issue, when an email or SMS is opened from a notification, back swipe does not go to the respective app. It's as though notification emails and SMS are cards of their own.
  4. ncl
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    On e-mail notification, if you click the envelope (rather than the message subject/sender) it will take you to the inbox for the respective account.

Not sure on SMS....
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    back swipe?

this isn't true for me, it's moe like undoing the previous action. Backswipe from an sms message opened from a notification results in minimizing the card.