1.    #1  
    how do you access mp3 stream files that you download?
    They should appear in your music library. when you launch your audio play you can access the files there
    Put them where you like. the whole device is scanned for audio files.
  4.    #4  
    I dont see it anywhere. Does the pre make a genre or some filing system to make it findable as its nearly impossible to scroll through all of my music files and find it.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Pull up the music player, then click on 'Albums'. Look For 'Unknown'. It should be there.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Ok, from the unknown folder how do you move them to the correct music folder. Why does the unknown folder not show up when your are connected via USB to the computer and view all of the files?
    Quote Originally Posted by smccue View Post
    Ok, from the unknown folder how do you move them to the correct music folder. Why does the unknown folder not show up when your are connected via USB to the computer and view all of the files?
    I was wondering the same thing and while searching the forum came across this. I plugged the Pre in via the USB and i dont see a music folder. I loaded an MP3 to the ringtone folder and its there and plays fine, but i have a bunch of other music i would like to load and figured the music folder has to be there somewhere. Thanks
  8. Pun
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Is anybody else having a problem playig back the files they download? I couldn't play the files on my pre, but when I hooked up to my pc as a usb they played fine on the pc. So I renamed them and moved them from the download folder and they worked...this never happened until 1.4, should I just chalk it up as another bug?
    Same problem for me. I cannot view MP3 files names and albums or folder names on the PRE. Any MP3 I copy from my PC HD to Pre "appears" fine in windows Explorer, but is viewed as "Unknown artist" in "Unknown album" when I physically disconnect the PRE from the PC.
    Does anyone have a work around?
    PS: I do have MP3's on my PRE from previous file transfers which look fine (albums and artists names are can be viewed.)
    I thought when you stream that they don't get saved locally; thus the reason for the browser multi-mod patch
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    When you go into USB mode, make it easy on yourself.

Create a MUSIC folder on your media/internal, and put things there.

(You can put it anywhere, but why make it hard on yourself?)