Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    The last couple days my phone has been randomly freezing. I cant do anything with the touch screen but if I use the slider it unlocks and I can use the key pad but not the touchscreen. If I plug it in to my pc I can use the touchscreen and I selected usb then unplugged my phone and its fine. Its done this 3 times in the last 2 days. I havent changed a thing. I do have some patches and my software is up to date. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance..
    open preware and look for an app called " jstop " and install it . It will help with that issue. It a bug in 1.4 and also look for updates in preware as well and install.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I dowloaded the app jstop and turn on the auto function. Occasionally using the garbage collection function. It seems to help so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by lincoln33 View Post
    I dowloaded the app jstop and turn on the auto function. Occasionally using the garbage collection function. It seems to help so far.
    it will help until the fix update comes out from palm !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Do you have to put the Pre in Developer Mode before downloading something using Preware - like the "jstop" you mentioned?

Thanks.
    no but you need dev mode to put preware onto you phone
    Thanks. I have both installed, but have only been using WOSQI to install hacks. Couldn't remember what I'd read about using Preware.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    still having issues. Not quite as often but still. Always seems to be at the most unopportune times
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Phone is jacked. It wont let me use the touch screen at all. Any help. I cant even save my stuff to reset the device. Im soooo ****ed right now