Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    unfortunately I work for a living .

I dont have too much sequential time to go through the forums with a fine tooth comb. And I have been missing out on bashing trolls.
    hey I don't have your email to email you jeff !!! Your killin me ha ha !

man I didn't know you worked for a living ha ha just messin . I couldn't find any posts to thank you on so I coaxed you into posting lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    OK..why don't we do this, if you are an original alpha tester and posted on this forum, let me know youare interested here and send me an email asap (first 20 will be accepted, to be fair).

Jeff

1st come 1st serve. and those that can fill out a spreadsheet correctly .

As a side note, the testers should put a higher priority in network tests this time around. WiFi, 3G (CDMA and GSM).
    Live free or DIE!
    You guys keep making it harder to not upgrade back to 1.4. Now if only Mobile Hotspot was easy to fix, then I'd be back in business with the update. Either way, I've got my 1.3.5.1 pre rocking at 800mhz, my Mobile Hotspot in full swing, and I'm loving every bit of my super speedy Pre. Good job guys! I'll be keeping my eye out when the 1.4 patch is sounding pretty solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikerage View Post
    You guys keep making it harder to not upgrade back to 1.4. Now if only Mobile Hotspot was easy to fix, then I'd be back in business with the update. Either way, I've got my 1.3.5.1 pre rocking at 800mhz, my Mobile Hotspot in full swing, and I'm loving every bit of my super speedy Pre. Good job guys! I'll be keeping my eye out when the 1.4 patch is sounding pretty solid.
    I dont have a VZ phone to test. i'm surprised it worked in 1.3.5. Mobile HotSpot that is.
    Live free or DIE!
    Yeah, had issues installing it. Felt like I was going through hoops to get it from Aonic so I just downgraded. I'm simple. If I can't point and click it to install and issues come up, then I usually back off. Mobile Hotspot didn't give me issues, even though the install procedure was actually more complicated than MyTether.
    you mentioned testing still, but is the public release still set for 1 week?

and to be clear, this is for 1.4FW...works with CDMA EVDO, correct?

anyhow just sent you an email
    Might give it another shot soon as Aonic emails me back with my access to the donor forum again. That was my issue the first time and I think I was too impatient. I have the link for the download, just cant get the download. It's alright though. Good things come to those who wait. Besides, 1.3.5.1 is just less buggy overall. I don't see the real need to go back to 1.4 yet.
    @caj: clocking issues aside, I am curious which firmware do you prefer: 1.3.5.1 or 1.4 (assuming both are at 800mhz speeds)

...and why?

I went back to 1.3.5.1 last night, and patched it to 800...dam I am loving my phone again
    caj2008 I am interested I already emailed and pm'd you.
    It will work hopefully for all Pres. Welcome on board. You will be sent the files and you need to send the spreadsheet to me plus Marco in xls format and post on the forum page (total transparency). If there is a major issue we need to know about it before mass deployment. Works well for us so far..you be the judge.
    I PMed you a while ago and I haven't heard anything - I'm guessing this process isn't "first come, first serve"?
    Sprint (CDMA) do we use the same spreadsheet from before or is there another template available?
    You can join you are an original alpha tester. Email me with name and I'd and network info.
    Who is this message for?
    sprint cdma

kool tomorrow it will be then lol relax and take your time jeff we can wait a little while longer if need be !!
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 03/19/2010 at 05:53 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    just emailed you.
    What's the time frame like to have 720 and 800 ready to go for a Preware upload?
    Quote Originally Posted by slinkee8 View Post
    What's the time frame like to have 720 and 800 ready to go for a Preware upload?
    Not sure. We have to get past this build 1st to make sure its ready. Then we'll work on Preware.

1 step at a time.
    Live free or DIE!
    Sprint CDMA, here as well, PM Sent.
    I'm also on Sprint CDMA...I use patches like crack, so I'd be more than happy to give this one a shot.

jeff want me to post that you need gsm testers in the other thread lol ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    yeah i understand its going crazy time right ! lol ,
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 19 ... LastLast