Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334 LastLast
    I think it's a bit much that you guy call out for work and appointments just for a patch...like come on it will be there when you get back.
    I realize that not everyone has that level of dedication.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I basically sat at work and refreshed this thread between every line of code I wrote.
    would you guys laugh if this patch/kernal was released at 11:59 pm?
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    caj2008 is offline so i guess that means not today?
    Did anyone have the patch for 1.3.5.1? How was it?
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Wanted to but palm pulled the doctor file for 1.3.5.1
    Quote Originally Posted by saabturbo View Post
    1 more hour and its not Wednesday anymore. Well at least in the Eastern timezone.
    I don't think they ever specified the week, moth, or even year... Heck they might be talking about their home planet of mars... (what other planet has people so nice?)
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Yeah they totally didn't specify the moth. It could be any moth. Could be a poplar hawk-moth. Could be an atlas moth or even a codling moth!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    That was a good one lol
    seriously this is a big deal for Pre users even tho Palm does not support this it also makes alot of frustrated Sprint Pre users. So this is huge for the select few that use homebrew/preware. Thank you to all who have put so much into this if Palm didn't waste so much money ie the first ad campaign with the weird pale chick they should be paying you guys. Because w/out all the hard work put into patches etc. I probably would be alot more frustrated than I am with Palm. But once again thank you guys!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Just to clarify, it is NOT a hoax

In did indeed have trouble packing the ipk files. It ended up being a Windows endline issue (the "enter" key creates a different character in Windows than it does it Linux; I'm on Windows, Pre is Linux, you can see the issue). I've fixed the issue a few min ago and sent the 4 ipk files (550, 600, 720, and 800) to main guys.

EDIT: Oh, and I'll be doing a release announcement front page post once it's out
    From the other thread
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Love it. I was just trying to get people to start talking again. God bless that Jason Robitaille.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcbeutler View Post
    Yeah they totally didn't specify the moth. It could be any moth. Could be a poplar hawk-moth. Could be an atlas moth or even a codling moth!
    hahahahaaha.. I read your first line, and was like wow he miss-spelled month, then i read the second line and then i realized that...... I was like"oooo".....
    Doesn't look like its today, we can all go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning and enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephc1991 View Post
    Doesn't look like its today, we can all go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning and enjoy!
    Where do you live?
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    i believe all that's left for them to do is make sure everything is in order and post the source code on a repo to meet the Linux kernel's GPL status

Though I've been wrong before, they may wanna do testing of the ipk release first
    From the other forum...
    its only 9:30 arizona time
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    Where do you live?
    Vegas, Its only 9:30pm. I'm just saying that so if it does come out today it can surprise me
    killer used to live in green valley. But think of the east coast people it's not that late here I mean for 800 MHz!!!