Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    We will deploy soon with current .sh install version of 720 and 800 patch. We will subsequently follow that up with hopefully soon the ipk on a separate thread.

Jeff and Marco

woot!
    WOOTx222222222222
    I was going call it a night, but I guess I gotta wait a bit more!!
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Great job guys Can't wait to try it
    Man I cant wait either, haven't been this excited in awhile.
  6. Evansgw
    [QUOTE=caj2008;2329639]We will deploy soon with current .sh install version of 720 and 800 MHz kernel patch (OS1.4). We will subsequently follow that up with hopefully soon the ipk on a separate thread.

Jeff and Marco

Thank you! You guys are great!!
    Now, I would love to go and read through all 38 pages of this anticipation!! Buttt what ipk is Caj talking about? The uninstalling one?
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Oh yeah, are you gonna release the link for the patch in this forum? I've been jumping around through a few of them just in case And incase I haven't said it, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rapmaster0 View Post
    Now, I would love to go and read through all 38 pages of this anticipation!! Buttt what ipk is Caj talking about? The uninstalling one?
    ipk is the package where you can install/uninstall like a normal app. just a different way of installing and probably more n00b friendly.
    Live free or DIE!
    Oh gotcha - through the command line is fine with me! Easy enough!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    ipk is the package where you can install/uninstall like a normal app. just a different way of installing and probably more n00b friendly.
    hey marco whats up ? whats the issue with the ipk kernels? sorry just wondering is all ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey marco whats up ? whats the issue with the ipk kernels? sorry just wondering is all ?
    it installed fine but uninstall was a FAIL.

Either way the original installer will be released soon with all kinds of goodies from Jeff...and maybe even the ipk packages.

We even try to make n00bs happy around here. but not trolls!
    Live free or DIE!
    You guys gotta get a paypal link!
    @unixpsycho--& jeff lol too funny !!! thanks man for all the hard work you guys put into this . if you need any help (im not real computer literate though) just say so ok!! i hate trolls !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yeah, I don't mind helping either. I'm good except with programming!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rapmaster0 View Post
    You guys gotta get a paypal link!
    +1, caj put up a paypal link!
    Hey I just got a Palm pre Plus. Do I have to uninstall anything or just install the kernel when its released. Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddash1681 View Post
    Hey I just got a Palm pre Plus. Do I have to uninstall anything or just install the kernel when its released. Thanks!!
    Just install and enjoy it.
    Live free or DIE!
    Thanks, this is pretty exciting!!
    where will the download for the Kernel be located?