Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    So when 1.4 version comes out, do I have to doctor my phone? Or is it just if I am not at that version?
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhugbear View Post
    So when 1.4 version comes out, do I have to doctor my phone? Or is it just if I am not at that version?
    Only if you're not at that version.
    If it gets too hot put it in your freezer
    No need for the freezer... I have a backpack style liquid coolant system that runs coolant through tubes taped to my arms and down to my pre. Then they wrap around the phone making it impossible to use. But, hey, it stays cool.
    You don't have to doctor at all.
    If you have 550MHz or 600MHz on your Pre right now, then you have to remove it via Command line before this one comes out.
    Which will be explained again I'm sure with the release of 720 and 800.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    When the 800 patch comes out today it runs on 1.4 correct?
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    When the 800 patch comes out today it runs on 1.4 correct?
    if it comes out today then yes
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    If it gets too hot put it in your freezer
    Not suggested practice, a freezer contains alot of moister, not to mention a "chilled" palm screen will attract condensation. It would be better to deal with the heat or pull the battery, or even batter listen to Shadow and caj and just put in airplane mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Not suggested practice, a freezer contains alot of moister, not to mention a "chilled" palm screen will attract condensation. It would be better to deal with the heat or pull the battery, or even batter listen to Shadow and caj and just put in airplane mode.
    Lol, I'm sure that was just a joke.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Ok thanks guys.

Ya it was a joke :P
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by r3compile View Post
    Maybe this is just a big April Fool's joke, and there's no such thing as an 800MHz Pre.
    that would be epic lol. i'd be heartbroken
    Quote Originally Posted by r3compile View Post
    Maybe this is just a big April Fool's joke, and there's no such thing as an 800MHz Pre.
    No no... everyone knows that getting Flash is the April Fool's joke...
    so who hasn't left their computer yet? and is glued to this thread, frequently reloading this page?
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Why make ipk?Looks so simple to install on WOQI!
    Quote Originally Posted by jred7o7 View Post
    so who hasn't left their computer yet? and is glued to this thread, frequently reloading this page?
    i dont reload...i get email notifications
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i dont reload...i get email notifications
    How do you get email notifications? Directly from caj2008?
    Cause he could start a new thread correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by neoncorey View Post
    not from caj2008...u can choose to get email notifications for responses made at precentral....u just gotta do it in the setting and hit instant email notifications
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by neoncorey View Post
    Everytime someone comments in this thread he gets an e-mail... just like me, and pretty much everyone who has replied...
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatti20 View Post
    Everytime someone comments in this thread he gets an e-mail... just like me, and pretty much everyone who has replied...
    I bet it gets pretty annoying when people make comments that have nothing to do with the thread...

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xluryan View Post
    I bet it gets pretty annoying when people make comments that have nothing to do with the thread...
    Agreed, ok yeah that makes sense. I had that setup on my own threads when I would ask a question. But for ones like this. I don't think the 500mhz Pre could keep up with all the alerts....now maybe the 800 it could handle it. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatti20 View Post
    You've got mail, YAY!!!!