Sooo close!!!!!
    Close SOOO its!
  4. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Ahhhhhh, I'm losing more hair!!
    It's Close SOOOO!!!
    Mmm, close....it is!
    Ok I guess it's safe to say that it's not coming out today.
    and to think I took of work to wait for it... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Why do you say that? dont harsh my buzz man lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Maybe the ipk's are not coming out today, but the patches for command line installation could be released in minutes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xepe View Post
    Maybe the ipk's are not coming out today, but the patches for command line installation could be released in minutes!
    Is that insider info, or wishful thinking?
    Has anyone officially said they would give us the sh if we don't get the ipk?
    Quote Originally Posted by saabturbo View Post
    Is that insider info, or wishful thinking?
    just wishful thinking Y_Y, yesterday there was ipk alpha or beta testing so it could be possible that the command line patches were ready by that time.
    Wow, you guys.
    Talk about a family of Preeks.

Almost this whole page is people saying it's close in different ways.
    Lol.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    How is it close? Was there a time it was scheduled to be released?
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Wow, you guys.
    Talk about a family of Preeks.

Almost this whole page is people saying it's close in different ways.
    Lol.
    Hey Demlor, it's close, soooo close. But it will probably get released just in time for 1.4.1 to get released and mess everything all up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xepe View Post
    just wishful thinking Y_Y, yesterday there was ipk alpha or beta testing so it could be possible that the command line patches were ready by that time.
    Command line patches are ready to go, yesterday Jason R figured out a way to make in into an ipk.
    Jeff(caj2008) assigned alpha testers for the ipk, and now there's an issue with uninstalling the ipk.
    Command line patches should be released today, if they can resolve the problem with the ipk, those will be released today.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Maybe this is just a big April Fool's joke, and there's no such thing as an 800MHz Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    There is a problem involving the unistaller we are trying to correct. There may be a short delay. We will use the .sh file if this is not corrected by end of today.
    Sounds like they'll release the .sh file if they can't get the .ipk's working. Just not sure what "end of today" means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no problem to do that but keep an eye on processor temp if it gets hot turn on airplane mode for 20 or 30 min then back on just to let the processor cool down a bit. While no one has lost there phone with these patches caj2008 lost his at stock speed (500 mhz) doing this very thing. So it is possible.
    If it gets too hot put it in your freezer
    Time to get VIRAL