Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    wow that looks really really quick, great job guys. This is how webos should run. Cant wait to download this when it comes to preware, ive been waiting patiently!!
    Uninstalled my old alpha and after giving him time to chill out a bit, I'll throw on this new kernel... I'll report back on the awesome.
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    subscribed...

video's great.. cant' wait :-)

Steve
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    subscribed...

video's great.. cant' wait :-)

Steve
    awesome work! I'm subscribed as well!
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Holy Super Pre, batman!!

Nice!! If there was a way to use the video feature in 1.3.. I'd downgrade. I'll wait till the 1.4 version hits public. Thanks a ton fellas. Like someone else said.. this is how the Pre should run, out the box.

Fkn A!!
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    When I am in OS1.3.5.1, I use precorder which does almost everything in recording video except editing and instant visualization. In some ways it works better than the Palm App. I just hold my Pre is landscape mode and the pictures are awesome!

If you found this useful, please hit thanks button on first thread of page 1
    I do appreciate the suggestion and also appreciate the devs that made precorder possible (holding it down for us till Palm got their isht together).. but I need my viewfinder and editing.

I will thank you though since you definitely deserve it for your part in making the Pre even better!!
    The optimized patch seems to make a world of difference - it's a different beast from the one we tested in the alpha program. Can't wait to give this a whirl.

SqyArc
    Can't wait for this, testing on 1.3.5 was great!
    Wow, seriously cannot wait till the release of it.
    Really good job guys.
    Kudos all around.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Can't wait for an awesome and stable version for 1.4

Will definetely try this out then
    do you have a source on the "coming soon" or is it just an assumption
    It is our belief that development should not be withheld for extended times from the public. It is to spur innovation as well as to collect more data to produce an even better product.
    Any chance you guys are releasing the kernal code changes you did on github or something like that? I'll bet a lot of people could help out if they could see the source.
    Thats been done already by Palm and can be correlated from our script. BTW-they have released the wrong source for OS1.4
    No, I mean release the source of the code CHANGES you guys made to the kernel.
    wow that was'nt very nice of them to do !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    kool
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I just got around to watching the video. Wowza. I'm so excited for this, thank you guys so much for all your hard work.
    wow lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    BTW-Palm has released the wrong source for the current version of OS1.4 (intentional??)
    the other version must have more implementations but then even more unstable, so they haven't released the wrong version.
    Video has me drooling! Holy crap, Batman!!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast