Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I got the seconds part. The spreadsheet asks for Load level trying to figure that one out. Can we get that with jstop
    its saying load the level you left off from last or skipping to another level lol , if you go into assasins creed you can skip around to different levels ! get it ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have seconds spread sheet has
    Launch 3D Game 1 Avatar
    Load Level in Game 1 (Name)
    what do we use to measure the load level
    open the game and play it a little while then close it . now go open the game up until it asks you were you want to start at or whatever and when you click on the load button start timeing
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Ok so then how will the people that don't have the programs that skip to other levels measure that. Forgive me for not knowing that it wasn't clear.
    Is the terminal app updated yet?
    I used that last time for testing, and it came in handy.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Ok so then how will the people that don't have the programs that skip to other levels measure that. Forgive me for not knowing that it wasn't clear.
    Yeah, I'd like to know that as well.
    I don't have any 3D games.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    i would just change the title to something else , maybe use an app that takes time to load like trappster or something similar to that it does not have to be a game app like that

or what Jeff said ,load up a free 3d game demo and use it for the testing .!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    The load level is what I was trying to figure out. All 3d games don't allow you to skip levels. So my question to ensure the tests are valid and reliable is what do we substitute for the ones that don't have those games. Jeff I know how much you want to make sure the data is accurat so before proceeding I just wanted to get clarification.
    Last edited by mamouton; 03/20/2010 at 07:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fastapp69 View Post
    Oh how I hate to be a pain just ignore this #7
    trolling?
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    trolling?
    no she's a noob and wanted to see the link to the video and wants the patch lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    installed it- haven't run any tests yet as I'm not available until tonight.

just want to note that this is remarkably faster..

good job and thanks Guys.

cheers!
    i've been following this thread for a week now... i cant wait... keep up the good work ....
    oh Demlor pm me if you wanna try 3D ill send you the ipk of doom or quake
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphjacques View Post
    oh Demlor pm me if you wanna try 3D ill send you the ipk of doom or quake
    That's okay.
    I'll install it through Preware
    Thanks though.
    im starting the comparative stock 500 mhz speed now and i will be finished Jeff
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Doin' my 800 now... probably should have started with 720 so i don't feel a steeeep doooown :P
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    Doin' my 800 now... probably should have started with 720 so i don't feel a steeeep doooown :P
    it's probably best to do your 500 tests first actually.
    I didn't follow this last time but should all tests be run at %100 battery life or does it matter?
    Last edited by Demlor; 03/20/2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: typo
    @caj if that was for me I haven't got it yet.
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    w00t!
    Last edited by SiLlY; 03/20/2010 at 08:39 PM.