Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 25 ... LastLast
    Thi...Thi...Thi...Thirty-two PM's? 32!

Thanks alot CAJ! And everyone else

It's been a busy week, sorry i couldn't be on guys, will respond as appropriate, and a new video will hopefully be up tomorrow! (If it's needed).

EDIT: You guys might want to know the hold up, well, long story short, sister has been seriously ill, it's not looking pretty, spending most nights with her at the hospital. Wish her all the best.

Apologies for holding up the 1.4 testing, CAJ did offer me the new kernel first to test, and did keep true to his word for as long as he could, i cant fault him, but, i had my reasons ^^. checking my inbox was the last thing on my mind believe me.
    Last edited by Adam Carr; 03/20/2010 at 05:24 PM.
    First Evar 1.4.0 Screenshot's Leaked By Your's Truly
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Thi...Thi...Thi...Thirty-two PM's? 32!

Thanks alot CAJ! And everyone else

It's been a busy week, sorry i couldn't be on guys, will respond as appropriate, and a new video will hopefully be up tomorrow! (If it's needed).

EDIT: You guys might want to know the hold up, well, long story short, sister has been seriously ill, it's not looking pretty, spending most nights with her at the hospital. Wish her all the best.

Apologies for holding up the 1.4 testing, CAJ did offer me the new kernel first to test, and did keep true to his word for as long as he could, i cant fault him, but, i had my reasons ^^. checking my inbox was the last thing on my mind believe me.
    hope ur sister gets better fast. my regards.
    well i will put in a prayer for her ok shadow !!! hope she gets better quickly !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I'm way to excited for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger093 View Post
    I'm way to excited for this.
    it will be out soon enough , providing all testing goes well !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    So first test have been made and its really incredible so far (800 Mhz)

I have almost the same battery drain than with 500 Mhz the difference is so minor that its in the area of measuring inaccuracy, I don't know if the cpu is decreasing it's clock in idle mode but i haven't heard of that, so i am really impressed

Temperatures act accordingly so far, only a slight increase.

With the 720 core i had only a few test but they fit perfectly between the 500 and 800 core. One of the best examples is the email app which transfers the 60% more clock in almost exactly 60% more speed, so here the cpu is very cleary the limiting factor.

Speed increase also as already mentioned with the browser, here i have no objective test but so far it looks that especially with slow internet- connections the browser renders websites much faster.

General a much smoother performance. Tomorrow i have the change to compare my 800 Mhz pre directly to an 500 Mhz pre i hope i can make a good comparison video.

So far
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    I figured it out (I apologize for the joke but perople were climbing the walls for the release and I held it up several days so we needed a release of tension). I already have the video project going but we could use another hand. Give me a personal email. I think I have had my best idea ever concerning that!!
    cant wait to find out about this jeff !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Is this out yet? I'm willing to try it out even if it's beta..
    shadow: hope all is well with your Sister.

I know what you are going through, my sympathies
    Ok I am sunk until I have 10 posts so this is 5. Sorry guys I want to see the video
    6 or someone can send me the link
    Oh how I hate to be a pain just ignore this #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fastapp69 View Post
    Oh how I hate to be a pain just ignore this #7
    Please take that to off topic or something. I wasn't able to be in the testing group so I want to read the good stuff in this thread, not about you bumping your post count.
    It is on Facebook, look up GSM Palm Pre. New video (2) will be awesome!!!!!
    hey you are supposed to be sleeping lol , got a link ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    are you on GSM or CDMA... and what am I on?? I think CDMA with Sprint since I can roam on VZ and that is CDMA. I saw the video.. I am impressed. I want it!!! am willing to forum for answers when I screw it up too
    mjkjr was telling fastapp69 to go to another thread and to get his 10 posts.

caj or SygArc the spreadsheet has a load level where do we get that from?
    My bad wanted to be able to see the hyperlinks in you posts and did not have enuff post to read signatures. I thought the video was in the signature links and I wanted them NOW he got his feathers in a ruffle...kids got no patience with the old folks. I watched the video and I am stoked. the update to 1.4 hosed some stuff which Shadavis08 was kind enough to fix or help me find the fix. But it is still painfully slow and your video has me waiting with baited breath. Alas tho I am on Sprint and will have to wait. But would be happy to test
    dudette and I'll take it point me in the direction and I am on it like a red tick hound
    Quote Originally Posted by fastapp69 View Post
    My bad wanted to be able to see the hyperlinks in you posts and did not have enuff post to read signatures. I thought the video was in the signature links and I wanted them NOW he got his feathers in a ruffle...kids got no patience with the old folks. I watched the video and I am stoked. the update to 1.4 hosed some stuff which Shadavis08 was kind enough to fix or help me find the fix. But it is still painfully slow and your video has me waiting with baited breath. Alas tho I am on Sprint and will have to wait. But would be happy to test
    you will only have to wait a week or so providing all goes well with the testing

thats why i kept it caj2008 and still have it save and sound !! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Time to load is seconds.

I got the seconds part. The spreadsheet asks for Load level trying to figure that one out. Can we get that with jstop