1.    #1  
    I've been playing the self aware games (word ace, card ace, blackjack) and have been able to use animated gifs as my profile pics. It works well, and shows the animation to myself and the other players can see the animation too. It doesn't show the animation to other players using iphones as the iphone doesn't support animated gifs evidently.

So would it be possible to use an animated gif as your wallpaper? That would be cool, anyone else tried it and gotten it to work?
    id like this too, but its easier said than done
    That sux
    @Mgene63 wow lets have a little more then "That sux". Need to learn that if you have nothing nice or constructive to say don't say anything.

@jrhodgebot - I have seen this done on the Droid and the image was awesome but the Verizon Agent who had it said it sucked the battery so fast that it was amazing. I would like to see this also if it didn't affect the battery. Also there have been other topics on this very subject.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    that does sux
    Also I found this from Palm website it's talking about CSS and WebOS so I assume it's possible using a z-index att

https://developer.palm.com/distribut...hp?f=80&t=1019
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    problem is animated backgrounds suck up cpu and thus battery, does same on laptop...
    Sent from my favorite gadget!