Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Does anyone have the optware/bootstrap files so that I can finish the install on my new computer. My old one crashed on me the other day. I have the MOJO SDK, Virtual Box, Java, and Putty all ready to go. The only thing I need to do is set up the optware through the cmd line, and set the username and password there, so when I connect through putty I am ready to go.

Man this week is horrible. 1st the computer crashes then my Touchstone does it's little charger fault when I was in the shower and the 1.4 update that I have put off for the last week waiting for something that is more stable, the damn thing updated. I need to get root access again for some things that there are not patched for yet.

Thanks guys.

Jason
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Crap I forgot, I need the line that I need to (used to be copy and paste from webos internals) input at the root@castle prompt in the cmd line.

It comes after the novacom -t open tty://. Then the cd \tmp at the root@castle. You have to then do that last line with the booststrap.

Then it does the install, then I set the username and password.

Jason
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Yea, but I need to do the boos strap through the command prompt to set the username/password to regain root access. That was originally set up on my PC that crashed.

Jason
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I found it under another forum post (I think it's the right one). But I can't download the feed info due to webos internals servers being down right now.

Jason