1.    #1  
    Can't seem to find much on this but when you recieve a video attachment in email, i can view it, and the vid gets download to my phone but in a tmp directory.
    /var/luna/data/applications/bucket-##

would be nice if the video's downloaded to a folder in my USB drive. anyone know of a setting, have i missed something, a patch maybe ??

Also how does the bucket directory get cleared out. i watched an attached vid A few days back, and when i rooted my pre i found the vid still there. i would imagine that these would take up a lot of space if not periodicaly cleaned , anyone know how the clean is prefomed, or the regularity of it ??
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Bump! some of these threads need to not be overlooked...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
    Can't seem to find much on this but when you recieve a video attachment in email, i can view it, and the vid gets download to my phone but in a tmp directory.
    /var/luna/data/applications/bucket
    While, once downloaded, I can "copy to photos" the pictures sent to me via email as attachments, for the life of me I fail to see how to download the video attachments, they seem to go nowhere, not even in the temp directory abovementioned, any clue?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.