1.    #1  
    Just checking to see if anybody has had this issue. It began about two weeks ago and now has been consistent. Once the battery gets to 32% I get the "about to power off screen (or whatever it says)" and it go's to 0%. Kinda funny now...when I am at 100% I look at it as 68%...and actually closer to 60% if you consider actual battery percentage and not what is listed. Anybody else have this issue. Started to happen on old Pre...just got refurbished Pre and it has issue...I believe they just kept me with the same battery so it could just be a battery issue anyways...on an off note....the refurbished Pre they sent had white blotches on the screen...you would figure that they would do a quality check on that...I saw it immeadiately...a sign that possibly it was a Pre that refurbished after heat issues...who knows...lol
    CARPEDIEM
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Mine gets to 27% then straight to 0%. Started about a month ago. I have an spare battery from my old treo 800. Nice to know I am not alone
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tamani View Post
    Mine gets to 27% then straight to 0%. Started about a month ago. I have an spare battery from my old treo 800. Nice to know I am not alone
    Yep...you are not alone...I am sure (almost) that it has to be a battery issue...I don't believe that insurance covers the battery...guess it's an escuse for me to buy one of those extended batteries....