1.    #1  
    I bought my Pre Plus from VZ online on release day. When I got it in the mail it had a gesture guide and everything I ordered but no owners manual. Will someone please link a PDF or site where I can download one?
    There's a beginners guide somewhere here, but go checkout out the Help app on the very far right launcher page.

And for a little bit more there's a really nice beginners app in the app store.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyecantspel View Post
    I bought my Pre Plus from VZ online on release day. When I got it in the mail it had a gesture guide and everything I ordered but no owners manual. Will someone please link a PDF or site where I can download one?
    what's ur email? I'll send you a pdf file.
    As far as I know, no one received an owners manual with their phone. Too wasteful. I don't think there were any CDs either. We download now.

The PDF is under guides: Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Downloads
    I have been impressed with the Help section on the Pre itself. There are a lot of topics and some great information. Check it out.
    Didn't Palm tell you? Precentral is the owner's manual lol
    ive had a user manual with every phone ive ever had and i never read it lol i was quite glad not to get one with the pre
    The Pre Plus user manual can be found here: Welcome to Verizon Wireless Support - Verizon Wireless Support

Click on User Guide.
    @thekarens

Oops, yep. I linked to the wrong carrier.
    Just call me Berd.