1.    #1  
    Its a great game, well worth the 5 bucks. There are some problems to me, though.

1. Does anyone know how to get past level 49? I have bought all the cars, all the girls, upgraded every car, and I have over 5 million in cash. The stats page tells me there is a car left to unlock which if need for me to "beat" or "complete" the game.

2. Yes, I know, the Cop Chase races are unreasonable hard, but you can get through them in time. Try to get one right at the start, and pick on the guys at the back of the pack. Plan on devoting a couple weeks of your life getting through San Francisco Cop Chase.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyecantspel View Post
    Its a great game, well worth the 5 bucks. There are some problems to me, though.

1. Does anyone know how to get past level 49? I have bought all the cars, all the girls, upgraded every car, and I have over 5 million in cash. The stats page tells me there is a car left to unlock which if need for me to "beat" or "complete" the game.

2. Yes, I know, the Cop Chase races are unreasonable hard, but you can get through them in time. Try to get one right at the start, and pick on the guys at the back of the pack. Plan on devoting a couple weeks of your life getting through San Francisco Cop Chase.
    +1 I've come to the conclusion that the WebOS version doesn't have a 50th level, and thus you can't unlock the "special garage gift," which is to be granted to you after gaining all the achievements.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    I can't comment yet, as EU users can't buy it yet.

But thanks to the new 'free feeds' PC prog, I'm now enjoying the demo version.

Roll on the EU 'Paid' catalog
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway