1.    #1  
    I have searched all over PreCentral forums and all over the web. I have a major issue with my gestures area on my pre.

I dropped my Pre two days ago. It was a bad one, and when it was happening it was like slow motion. When I picked my Pre up, I immediately noticed that gesture area was not working. I reset the Pre many times and in every way possible. My only other solution is to take the phone apart to see what happened inside. Since I am not technical once it gets to a hardware issue, I would prefer to not destroy the phone by trying this. I just got the phone, for a great price and can't afford another one. With all the smart phones I've owned (BB pearl, BB Curve, Treo 600, 650, 800w, Droid Hero), the Pre is ultimately the best.

I am looking to see if anyone out there knows of an alternate Back (take place of back back swipe in gesture area) shortcut or button. Ive looked through HomeBrew Apps and stuff. I couldn't put my hands on anything that would work. If there is nothing to date, I'm sure someone out there (JASON!!!) that can make something like this happen. I can get past all the other useful swipes, I just need to be able to go back without closing the app every time.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
    who do you have service with? Sprint ? If so they may take it back under warranty ? Also you can start up the insurrance right now this month at 7 dollars a month and wait a few days then call in a claim and get it replaced for 100 . Its the things I can think of to help lol. Sorry don't know how to do all this tech. stuff .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your response! Sprint phone but bought used. Can do the insurance deal but the $100.00 deductible is about what I paid for the phone. I am just not ready to do that yet. Right now I am trying to see if the masterminds around this site have a fix. Thank you again for your response.
    anyone ? have exactly the same problem.