1.    #1  
    I have two email accounts on my Pre, a personal Gmail one and my work email. The Gmail is the primary account, and has all these subfolders that either I set up ages ago when I opened the Gmail account or which Gmail automatically created.

For my work email account, I just have In, Out, and Spam. Not very helpful. The Help app was not very helpful, either. Is there any way to create subfolders, so I have places to file away email I receive from students, vendors, and other individuals?
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
  2.    #2  
    Bumping this up with the hopes that someone can answer this for me. Thanks!
    --------------------

--------------------
    I can only create subfolders in yahoo that transfer over . In most email accounts ,the folders that sync, will only be primary folders.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by animemom View Post
    I have two email accounts on my Pre, a personal Gmail one and my work email. The Gmail is the primary account, and has all these subfolders that either I set up ages ago when I opened the Gmail account or which Gmail automatically created.

For my work email account, I just have In, Out, and Spam. Not very helpful. The Help app was not very helpful, either. Is there any way to create subfolders, so I have places to file away email I receive from students, vendors, and other individuals?
    you need to create folders on your actual email account, not on the phone.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I can only create subfolders in yahoo that transfer over . In most email accounts ,the folders that sync, will only be primary folders.
    Rats! Well, I guess that's one feature that I wouldn't mind seeing being added. Oh well... thanks for the info!
    --------------------

--------------------
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    you need to create folders on your actual email account, not on the phone.
    Hi sketch42! My business email isn't a Yahoo or Google domain, it's our business domain (ie, animemom@palm.com -- just an example!!). Would I need to ask the email server admin to create folders for me? I usually just create them on my email app, and I don't know if they can be created on our server....
    --------------------

--------------------